2nd Amendment Rally at the Capitol on Monday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jvicknair

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2013
    US Senate candidate and current Congressman, Bill Cassidy will speak.

per the email....

DEFEND LOUISIANA RALLY AT THE CAPITOL, APRIL 8TH!
    Defend Louisiana Supporters,

On Monday, April 8th, we want YOU to join Defend Louisiana on the steps of the State Capitol in Baton Rouge as the 2013 legislative session gets underway to show our elected officials we support the Second Amendment and the importance of being able to defend our rights to protect our families! Over the past few months we have traveled across the state collecting signatures, talking about proposed gun laws, and empowering you with a voice of elected officials who share your commitment to stand united when it comes to our rights here in the Sportsman’s Paradise to enjoy our heritage of hunting, enjoy the outdoors, and ability to protect our families and homes.

Now, we want to send a clear message to the reactionary politicians in Louisiana and Washington D.C. that we won’t give an inch when it comes to our right to protect our families! We will unveil the signed petitions, let you hear from your legislators and publicly thank those who have supported Defend Louisiana’s efforts.

This is an event you DON’T want to miss!

When: Monday, April 8, 4 p.m.

Where: Louisiana State Capitol Steps

Come out and sign the petition if you haven’t already, meet Rep. Jeff Thompson and the other officials who have taken a stand for your and your family, and let’s send a message to liberal politicians! We won’t back down, we won’t give an inch, we will defend our right to protect our families!

benorth

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I was surprised to see this posted in the WAFB app. Hopefully, it will get a good turnout. Unfortunately, it's on a Monday, when the majority of folks will be at work. If I get a chance to swing that way I plan on stopping in.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Again, the planning behind this is lacking. I realize that these moron Legilsators will be there today and that may be the reason for today being the date of choice, but if the turnout is similar to tha last one, then it's going to be a lackluster "media" event.

If this rally were held on a weekend, and was well attended, then the "event" itself would be a success; and with that would get the media attention that makes things happen up there.

Rebeldave

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Springfield la
    need to do on weekend when us poor donkeys carring the rest will have time to go but i wonder if our elected officials dont like to come and mess up there weekend

Top Bottom