2nd Trump assassination attempt

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Left = Committed

Right = Couch Potatoes

Just saying...one side talks about it and the other side does things. Obviously they do bad/the wrong things...but they do much more and many more things than we do in general.

We need to change that. "Right" people need to get out and talk to more people in a rational and loving manner, sort the confused from the crazed, and show them that they are supporting the wrong things.

I know we're afraid for our jobs and rightfully so, but we've got things we can do and people we can reach without losing them...

Just sayin'...dude went to Ukraine, dude was previously arrested with a full-auto, dude is a nut but he's living the word he believes...that's what won the Civil War for authoritarians, that's what won the Revolution for the free.

That's why the left is so much more successful than we are, in reality. They have taken the Constitution and destroyed most of it by putting their money and efforts where their mouths are.

They invest personally, we think that donating to GOA is enough.

It's not, and they are

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I bet that SOB was eating his pets and that’s why he was run out of Hawaii. It’s very hard to speak in a loving rational manner with a true leftist. They just spit out hate talking points void of any factual information and literally scream when an answer is being given. Remind me again how many attempts on democratic presidents have been made since the 60’s? Seems the left owns the top spot.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Poso & some others are saying that based on his associations and evidence it seems likely to be a Ukranian influenced hit job.

A former volunteer who worked as a recruiter for Ukraine's International Legion referred to him as "delusional" and a "liar." The actual recruiter claims he has been saying since June that Routh is "not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all."

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    A former volunteer who worked as a recruiter for Ukraine's International Legion referred to him as "delusional" and a "liar." The actual recruiter claims he has been saying since June that Routh is "not, and never has been, associated with the International Legion or the Ukrainian Armed Forces at all."

Wasnt only Ukraine he was trying to recruit fighters from afghanastan to fight in Ukraine. CIA?

Bolt Head

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2023
    Alexandria
    I watched a interview with Erik Prince a while back and while i cant remember the ecact dollar amount Blackwater didnt pay their Special Forces much unless they were actually in a firefight.
    All while politicians make decent money.
    All while the current admin is rolling out the red carpet for illegals.
    That's f**kin' sorry.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    A lot of us are lifetime hunters and have trained our eyes to see things out of the ordinary. How close was this SS guy from the shooter to see 3 maybe 4" of a black barrel sticking out of a fence covered in vegitation? As experts in spotting things like this could you have seen this?

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I would have seen the 2 hanging bags & before the barrel. If I had been there more than once and knew the bags weren't supposed to be, especially. One would assume that those SS are regulars, at least I would.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    I watched a interview with Erik Prince a while back and while i cant remember the ecact dollar amount Blackwater didnt pay their Special Forces much unless they were actually in a firefight.
    Not sure what you watched but that a bit of a misremember to say the least.
    They paid $550/day. Charged the Govt $1666.00/day for each standard billet. Then the specialty ones Med/DDM would be $650/day. Little Bird pilots were $1000/day.
    There was absolutely no pay differential for using force or not. That just dumb to suggest.

Edit:
    AND we knew how to properly advance a venue, and conduct a Protective Op. Never lost a protectee in over a thousand Ops and even rescued the Polish ambo when his team got ambushed. No clue what USSS is doing lately.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Ak style gun.... this type of reporting makes me sick. Why do they even bother to report "details" when all they can do is get said details wrong... Or twist it into some sort of hate mongering ban-ready speech... I guess I just answered that one.

I do think that Joe Potato should put the sks on the DD list with street sweepers and those evil usas 15 shottys. Just too dangerous for the local 14yr old gun dealers to be having access to.

hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Not sure what you watched but that a bit of a misremember to say the least.
    They paid $550/day. Charged the Govt $1666.00/day for each standard billet. Then the specialty ones Med/DDM would be $650/day. Little Bird pilots were $1000/day.
    There was absolutely no pay differential for using force or not. That just dumb to suggest.

Edit:
    AND we knew how to properly advance a venue, and conduct a Protective Op. Never lost a protectee in over a thousand Ops and even rescued the Polish ambo when his team got ambushed. No clue what USSS is doing lately.
    It was a interview with Erik Prince on PBD podcast. Probably easy to find.

Could be your figures are correct for the time. Didnt he sell the company 15 years ago?

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lilvonte722
    Top Bottom