3 LEO Shot Dead in Home Siege.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    High powered rifle found on the scene. At least they didn’t start with “AR 15 assault rifle”.
    This is the third Fed raid recently where someone was killed. The other two left a lot of unanswered questions and doubts. This one was reportedly over a felon in possession of a firearm. Maybe one day it’ll all come to light.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    High powered rifle found on the scene. At least they didn’t start with “AR 15 assault rifle”.
    This is the third Fed raid recently where someone was killed. The other two left a lot of unanswered questions and doubts. This one was reportedly over a felon in possession of a firearm. Maybe one day it’ll all come to light.
    Quite possibly another Ruby Ridge/Waco raid that turned to crap and that equals bad publicity, Can't have that!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    it still baffles me why LEO thinks it’s a better situation to apprehend a dangerous suspect where the suspect may be at the advantage? Traffic stop, going to work, play, taking a walk, etc…? At least the suspect won’t be dug in and have access to everything he possesses to possibly kill LEO. Dunno but it seems LEO wants to use all of its cool equipment and place themselves in higher danger on a daily basis. No knock warrants etc…nobody wins. I pray for the families.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Oh snap, Another WHITE man with evil black assult weapons.

Attachments

• Big-Wound-Above-His-Eye-After-Arrest-In-2012-At-Only-27-Years-Old.jpg
      Big-Wound-Above-His-Eye-After-Arrest-In-2012-At-Only-27-Years-Old.jpg
      47.2 KB · Views: 28

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    it still baffles me why LEO thinks it’s a better situation to apprehend a dangerous suspect where the suspect may be at the advantage? Traffic stop, going to work, play, taking a walk, etc…? At least the suspect won’t be dug in and have access to everything he possesses to possibly kill LEO. Dunno but it seems LEO wants to use all of its cool equipment and place themselves in higher danger on a daily basis. No knock warrants etc…nobody wins. I pray for the families.

I think an argument could be made against confronting the dangerous suspects out in public with innocent civilians all around. The can usually minimize the threat to the public because they do have their "cool equipment."

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I think an argument could be made against confronting the dangerous suspects out in public with innocent civilians all around. The can usually minimize the threat to the public because they do have their "cool equipment."
    30 minutes of gunfire in a neighborhood and LEO’s taking positions in neighboring homes doesn’t seem like minimizing any threat to me. Quite the the opposite. In fact, there are so many bad raids on the books at this point I’ve lost count. When homes are breached by gung ho men with guns, there are often unintended victims. I remember cases from the 90’s. Confronting a suspect out in the open makes way more sense if you’re smart about it. Cops are smart, they know how to plan something like that, where what you see is what you get, single him out away from the den, away from the herd and sweep in with overwhelming force. Not trying to spark an argument, just saying. At this point, cops need to try something different.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Please don’t shoot the messenger here. These are just a collection of bad incidents happening over the years. Many are raids that went wrong. Way too many are wrong home raids. I believe no knock raids have gone on for far too long and done way too much collateral damage. I said 10 years ago that the only way it will stop is when enough LEO’s are lost in the process because so far, it doesn’t seem to matter about the innocents.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    30 minutes of gunfire in a neighborhood and LEO’s taking positions in neighboring homes doesn’t seem like minimizing any threat to me. Quite the the opposite. In fact, there are so many bad raids on the books at this point I’ve lost count. When homes are breached by gung ho men with guns, there are often unintended victims. I remember cases from the 90’s. Confronting a suspect out in the open makes way more sense if you’re smart about it. Cops are smart, they know how to plan something like that, where what you see is what you get, single him out away from the den, away from the herd and sweep in with overwhelming force. Not trying to spark an argument, just saying. At this point, cops need to try something different.

Hindsight is 20/20.

Top Bottom