SOLD: 3 Rifles For Sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • new_bayu_shooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 7, 2021
    New Orleans, LA
    I am trying to get rid of some of my rifles (I have way too many) and selling the ones I hardly shoot or that are redundant to what I already have and shoot and like more. In saying that below is what I am moving.

1) 10.5 Aero lower and Plametto State Armory upper AR-1 pistol. Never been fired. Comes with an Aimshot Elite red dot and single point sling. Asking 700.00
    BUYER BACKED OUT STILL AVAILABLE.

2) Stag Arms 3T-M 16" AR-15 will come shipped with a Sightmark 1-10 LPVO, single-point single with normal rings (not the quick detach pictured) Also will come with its factory Stag Arms hard case. Never fired. asking 800.00 TRADED

3) Ruger American Rifle in .223 cut down to 16" with a Troy dual chamber muzzle brake. Comes with bipod, Ruger sling, UTG 3-14x44 scope and a really nice All Weather Tactical pluck lockable hard case. Asking 500.00 TRADED Photo Nov 15, 5 00 03 PM.jpgPhoto Nov 16, 6 00 28 AM.jpgPhoto Nov 15, 4 57 44 PM.jpgPhoto Nov 15, 4 57 00 PM.jpg

I am willing to ship if need be to your FFL for 70.00 or meet face to face within an hour's drive of the NOLA area.

I will also listen to trades. Just tell me what you have. Some things off the top of my head I know I would take is .223/5.56 ammo. Night vision, Thermal. .308 battle rifle. Tavor or a bullpup rifle, FNX .45, CZ 75, .22 AR-15 or .22 MP5 clone.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom