30 rnd mags ar-15 $13.45 ea

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks, bro. I've been waiting for them to open up orders again but they had said it wouldn't be until the end of the month. Here is a link to all of their available AR mags.

http://shop.lcjwholesalestore.com/AR-Magazines_c14.htm

It says all new orders will ship in 4-6 weeks and you will NOT be charged until the day they ship. They will ping your card provider just to validate it though but that's not the same as a charge.

Cleburne

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    May 31, 2008
    Thibodaux
    This is a breadth of fresh air after seeing some guys trying to sell AR mags for as much as $60.00 a pop. Thanks for sharing the link. I have enough AR mags already, but passed this onto a few friends that may want to add a few to their inventory.

parallel

Often Beside Himself
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    LaPlace, Louisiana
    Oh I don't know... I see posts where people who have ordered have gotten their mags as advertised. Regardless, if I don't get them I'll simply dispute the charges with the CC company. I don't REALLY need them, I just thought it'd be nice to have 10 more around just in case.

ETA: Wow... I just finished reading a different thread about the same thing. Some of those cats seem to have no understanding of inventory logistics and supply chain. Pathetic.

Last edited:

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Be wary,.....slow delivery at best Banned vendor at worst..........

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_17/59...__.html&page=1

That is an invalid link.

Oh I don't know... I see posts where people who have ordered have gotten their mags as advertised. Regardless, if I don't get them I'll simply dispute the charges with the CC company. I don't REALLY need them, I just thought it'd be nice to have 10 more around just in case.

ETA: Wow... I just finished reading a different thread about the same thing. Some of those cats seem to have no understanding of inventory logistics and supply chain. Pathetic.

No doubt. "If it's in stock why does it take so long to ship? Wah, wah!".

FWIW, it still shows 1,000 in stock.

I find that a bit odd.

They have a direct line to C Products (same company I believe) so when they are taking orders their inventory number does not change, I'm assuming.

Last edited:

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    I ordered 5 mags from them on Dec 19.
    On Jan 10, after NO communication at all, I emailed them as to the status.. I was told that the"orange follower mags were not in stock but the black follower ones were.. did I want to change order to black follower mags?" I said YES. Still no communication, so Saturday, Jan 19, I emailed them again to find the status of my order. Yesterday I received an "Order Processed" email but no info as to shipping.
    Seems as if they are suffering the same woes as all the other vendors, and are backed up, BUT they are not informing anyone of this.

NOLASHOOTER

Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    New Orleans
    I ordered 2 just because of the price. I read through all of that thread and I have to agree with bs875. They are complaining about delivery times with that company. I order 2 mags from Sportman's Guide and they gave a delivery date and then a couple of days later I received an email saying the delivery date was being extended and asked if I wanted to keep the order or cancel. Now, should I start a thread complaining about SG and their shady practices or should I understand that this is one crazy f'd upped time that is causing headaches for many companies and they are struggling to try and do what they can. I blame manufacturers more than distributors. You mean to tell me they can't ramp up production any or that they had no inventory at all. They would have at least been planning on restocking a post Xmas situation. Oh well, I have several backorders out there with various companies and various products. They will eventually trickle in and all the waiting will have been forgotten. Besides, I do not really need anything except for maybe some CCI Mini Mags.

R0B3r7

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Kingwood, TX
    This was posted on the home page today...

As of 8am 1-21-13 we will not be accepting any new orders. Any invoice # 9170 and above will be cancelled.
    Expect deliveries in 4-6 weeks. Your CC will not be charged until day of shipment.

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I got an email stating due to excess orders, they are closed.

From what I gather, they open the webstore when they are in the process of shipping the last of the current batch of orders, and take in a set amount of new orders, and close the webstore instead of taking backorders.

My invoice # is 7778 so will see.

#7538 Here, I orderd 5.45 mags.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom