GONE

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    4" barrel with 5 rds of 500 gr. Hornady and 55 pc of brass. Also comes with case , both comps and tools. The fun wore off and looking for something more practical, preferably ruger single actions or .22's. Not intersted in rifles.

cal4e3qofa4eyk2v6r31.jpg

Last edited:

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    Kinda, but I was gonna reload. I dont have anywhere to shoot it that will allow me to shoot anything but paper. If I get a .44 at least I can shoot steel.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I bet the fun wore off real quick with a 4" barrel. I can imagine it will blow holes in the steel plates. Did you get that one from Arlen or Dave's?
    I am almost tempted to trade my Ruger 45LC but I have all the fun I need with my 45 magnum loads in the Ruger not to mention the 1500+ bullets I have for it.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Man Beannie,I would really love to have it and say...I have a real personal hand cannon. Just can't make it happen right now. We'll see if you still have it next month. Cash price?

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I bet the fun wore off real quick with a 4" barrel. I can imagine it will blow holes in the steel plates. Did you get that one from Arlen or Dave's?
    I am almost tempted to trade my Ruger 45LC but I have all the fun I need with my 45 magnum loads in the Ruger not to mention the 1500+ bullets I have for it.

I have one with the 8+ inch barrel and my dad has the 4 inch barrel. Mine kicks a good bit harder than his shorter barrel.

T&TGu

tommy
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Maurice
    Ha Ha Ha Ha lmoa! Don't let grits bs anyone. That baby cannon just kicked his butt at the
    range saturday.

Last edited:

girl1911

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana
    lol grits you gonna let him get away with calling you out like that ????????? are do you want me to whip his assss !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mamoru: i know what really happened at the range saturday shhhhhhhhhhh lmao

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom