Selling more Mosin Nagants

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    I have a few more Mosin-Nagants I'm thinking of getting rid of. I just have too damned many of them, and my wife keeps asking me why I have so many, and why can't she have more space in my gun-room to store christmas wreaths and stuff like that. Much as I hate to let her get her toe in the door I can't hold her off much longer. I tried telling her the room was infested with rats. I even bought a few rats, but she could tell they weren't wild. They were white, after all :rolleyes:

Anyway, is anyone interested in buying any of these? They're standard 1940s Izhvesk 91/30s, and I'm testing the waters to see if I should offer them on the marketplace, before I disrupt our lives to have guys tramping in and out of the house. If enough people want them I'll cull a few and offer them.

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    I have a few more Mosin-Nagants I'm thinking of getting rid of. I just have too damned many of them, and my wife keeps asking me why I have so many, and why can't she have more space in my gun-room to store christmas wreaths and stuff like that. Much as I hate to let her get her toe in the door I can't hold her off much longer. I tried telling her the room was infested with rats. I even bought a few rats, but she could tell they weren't wild. They were white, after all :rolleyes:

Anyway, is anyone interested in buying any of these? They're standard 1940s Izhvesk 91/30s, and I'm testing the waters to see if I should offer them on the marketplace, before I disrupt our lives to have guys tramping in and out of the house. If enough people want them I'll cull a few and offer them.

C&R, $, Pic

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'm collecting bolt action rifles of WWII and still don't have a Mosin-Nagant so I'd be interested depending on price.

Dave

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    They'll be $80 if people are interested.

Safari, I'm testing the waters here. I did this once before, and to the best of my knowledge everyone was satisfied with what they got. There will be no 1925 Tulas or dragoons, just ordinary garden-variety Mosin-Nagants - no broken stocks or such. These are rifles I bought back when they were readily available everywhere, and I never got around even to cleaning the cosmo off of them. I want to know if anyone's interested in Mosin-Nagants. That's all.

If so I'll offer some for sale.

By the way, what year did you graduate, fellow alumnus?

Safari

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2007
    They'll be $80 if people are interested.

Safari, I'm testing the waters here. I did this once before, and to the best of my knowledge everyone was satisfied with what they got. There will be no 1925 Tulas or dragoons, just ordinary garden-variety Mosin-Nagants - no broken stocks or such. These are rifles I bought back when they were readily available everywhere, and I never got around even to cleaning the cosmo off of them. I want to know if anyone's interested in Mosin-Nagants. That's all.

If so I'll offer some for sale.

By the way, what year did you graduate, fellow alumnus?

I would be interested.

Jayson is in answer to my brother who is using the Crusaders shield for his avatar due to his grandson attending Brother Martin. My son is a sophomore at Carrollton and Banks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom