Selling more Mosin Nagants

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tony50

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    River Parishes
    91/30

I have a few more Mosin-Nagants I'm thinking of getting rid of. I just have too damned many of them, and my wife keeps asking me why I have so many, and why can't she have more space in my gun-room to store christmas wreaths and stuff like that. Much as I hate to let her get her toe in the door I can't hold her off much longer. I tried telling her the room was infested with rats. I even bought a few rats, but she could tell they weren't wild. They were white, after all :rolleyes:

Anyway, is anyone interested in buying any of these? They're standard 1940s Izhvesk 91/30s, and I'm testing the waters to see if I should offer them on the marketplace, before I disrupt our lives to have guys tramping in and out of the house. If enough people want them I'll cull a few and offer them.

**I looking for two rifles with hex receivers? or up to three without hex depending on condition and price.........10/06/10

my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    Guys, I'm plum out of the surplus guns to get rid of until the boss tells me to make some more space for her shoes. Tony, I think we're pretty much all looking for hex receivers. You could try calling Century. Their website lists several hex receivers, but they're going for upwards of $110

Top Bottom