TRADED brand new 5.5x50 Trijicon TA55A acog with extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • infantry556

Expert infantry
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    leesville la
    traded

I have a brand new only seen light a couple of times acog with all the markings and every thing this is a real deal it comes with a carryin case the mount and has a soft foam scope cover this thing is sweet im really lookin for trades and will only have this so long before i take it to ebay and wanted to let you guys take a shot at it first i will not go down in price as these go for at least 1600 to 2000 new in stores askin :)1400:) heres alittle info on it

ACOG 5.5x50 Red Chevron BAC Flattop.308 Reticle includes flat top adapter. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 in. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. The TA55 also includes:
    • 1 ACOG Flattop Adapter for Military style rail (TA51)
    • 1 5.5x50 Scopecoat (TA65)
    • 1 Lenspen (LENSPEN)
    this can be used on an ar as it is originaly 3.5 x30 the lens up grade makes it 5x50 if you know about trijicon then you know what i mean this is a stock photo and its a t55a model enjoy

Last edited:

infantry556

Expert infantry
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Jun 7, 2009
    leesville la
    lookin for complete ars or alot of pieces to build aks tech 9 or 10 xd pistols mini 14 really anything that goes boom and thats pretty much eaquel to price so dont be affraid to throw some cash in let me know what ya got

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom