*SOLD*: USPSA Production-ready G17 - price drop to $600/$400 thru 4/20 only

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    G17 in stock trim with holster is SPF to JPShootah
    Vanek trigger SPF to my other bud, barney88pdc.

PRICE IS ONLY GOOD THROUGH TUESDAY 4/20: then pistol goes on Gunbroker.

Selling my backup competition Glock 17. Excellent condition: small amount of holster wear, as visible in photos. $600 FTF. Delivery may be possible depending upon distance. [Delivery possible this Sunday, 4/18, along 1-10/12 corridor between Slidell and Lafayette :thumbsup:]

Or since I have a buyer for the Vanek, I would sell it with the stock trigger, stock guide rod and only two mags for $400.

Features:
    • stainless guide rod with 13# ISMI spring
    • Vanek Classic trigger ($125 value): modified smooth faced trigger bar, tuned/tweaked 3.5# Lone Wolf connector, modified firing pin safety plunger, modified spring cups, Wolff competition springs with Glock OEM trigger spring, trigger housing with (preset) adjustable over-travel stop. This trigger is legendary in Glock competition circles...the original and still the best, IMO.
    • extended mag release and extended slide stop lever
    • Trugrip grip tape (removable)
    • Warren Sevigny competition sights with FO front
    • 4 17 rd. mags
    • OEM Glock box
    • plus stock parts, installed, if you want 'em

Extra: Comp-Tac belt holster in excellent+ condition for $45 with purchase

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Your spidey sense is strong ;) Maybe more like a sabbatical. Looking to fund a Limited gun for a change of pace.

Still keeping the G34 though, for the day when all those sandbaggers leave C class :rofl::D

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Eventhough I am NOT a Glock fan you are really tempting me buddy, DAMM DEVIL YOUUUUUUUU!, I just bought my reloading equipment for .40S&W so if I was to purchase a 9mm I need to invest on a conversion kit, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to do, what to do!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I just sold 11 Boxes of 9mm Last Sunday since it wasn't on my plans to get another one but now I kinna have the itchhhhhhhhhhhh since my "wanna be open gun" is down due to going with a Cmore STS which ended up being junk with lots of glare so I'm stuck with an open gun without optics. I could probably go the 1911 route BUT I would have to purchase the gear or just get a new gun that I can use in Production, what sucks like I said is the fact that I purchased all my reloading equipment thinking I was going to be running the XD40V10 in open and it didnt work good.

On the other hand the "Edge" is a sweeeeeeeet baby, just a lil $$$$ but its a spend the money once kinna thing and ejoy FOREVER.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Take it from me...no matter how you plan...your interests change, then your plans change, and you end up with all the wrong stuff in the ammo supply or stocked deep on the reloading component shelf :chuckles:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom