TRADED Smith and Wesson Model 66 TRADED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    S&W 66, 4" barrel, stainless K frame revolver. 66-3, in excellent condition. Has pachmayr grips, and they feel great on the K frame. Unsure of round count, but this is a very clean gun for the age, inside and out. Nice and shiny, very few surface scuffs. Beautiful trigger, sublime even. Best trigger out of my smith collection. Comes with 2 HKS speedloaders, one used and the other NIP (new in packet).

TRADED

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Hmm, well I would like a 35, or a 24. A 17l would be nice too. Anything with a lone wolf upper (I might have to add some cash for that). Not interested in the subcompacts or the single stack small 45. I have a G19-17-20-21-22-23-34 right now. Maybe a 357 sig glock? Maybe not, as I do not need another caliber to stock...

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    That has COJO and MyTfal names ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:mamoru::rofl: I see this as both of them standing in front of each other in the sand box at the park and you throw a candy in the midle and they both gotta wrestle to get it hahahahahahaha

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    269   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    That has COJO and MyTfal names ALL OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:mamoru::rofl: I see this as both of them standing in front of each other in the sand box at the park and you throw a candy in the midle and they both gotta wrestle to get it hahahahahahaha

Cujo has spoken to me about it, but not locked in a deal yet... He was quick to call me, but we have done deals before so it was good to chat. I know some just love the Smiths, I have plenty so this one can go to an owner that lets it out of the safe more than I!!!

Catmonkey

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Lafayette
    Might take me a couple days, but I'll get some up. Frame is a 3rd gen. It has a stainless steel captured guide rod, a Ghost 5.0 tactical connector and an extended slide stop. It's also got Trijicon night sights.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom