WTS/WTT **Sold** Norinco SKS Paratrooper & **SPF** Marlin 917VS

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    SKS - I have a Norinco SKS Paratrooper for sale or trade. I'm not the original owner of this gun. It has some spots that were old rust on and around the action, but I removed it and now its just blemishes. I have put around 300 rounds through it. I installed a Tapco T-6 stock and a railed receiver on this gun. 3 Tapco 20 round polymer mags and original swing open 15 round mag, sling, and after market muzzle break. (Does not include pictured red dot) It will come with the original wood, though it has come big wood scaring in it. I'm looking for the original receiver, its here somewhere! Also, I will have 13 - 20 round boxes of Wolf 122gr. HP and 7 boxes of Wolf 20 round 122 gr FMJ. The ammo would cost $97 plus tax. I will cut it down to $80 with purchase of the gun. Also have a full length bayonet, it will not fit it, but it can go as well, if you want it.
    Gun $300 + Ammo $80

Total package $380

DSCN0351.jpg

DSCN0352.jpg

DSCN0355.jpg

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0354.jpg

**SPF**Now is a Marline 917VS .17 HMR. I am the original owner of this gun. Round Count is about 250. Very Crisp T-900 Trigger System. It has 110% performed flawlessly and has no scratches. I really just have no need for it, as I like shooting my .22 mag more. It has a beautiful black, gray, and cream color stock. I never got heavy into shooting groups and stuff, but when I had another scope on it, I was shooting nickels at 50yds with it. The current scope wouldn't set correctly on 3 different guns, and I just left it on here cause I felt lazy, but it can be removed before purchase, if you like. I will also throw in almost full box of Rem. 17 gr. Accu-Tip Bowtails. Also have the original box, owners manual, and parts list.

$300

DSCN0356.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0359.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

I will take trades, single or for both if you have something that would equal up, I'm not wanting to add money on anything however unless its $40 or so, so it'd have to be straight up. No .22s.

I will meet FTF around the Alexandria, LA area. I also pass close to Lafayette and through BR, and NO area every other week. I will be going to work in a couple days, I will be back around 10 to 14 days. I will be checking in on the thread regularly those, so PM and post in thread if your interested, and I'll get back to you shortly there after.

Josh

Last edited:

deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    Tomorrow Night Very Late and on May 4th I will pass through going around Hammond, I'll be relatively close to Hammond on the 4th, 5th, and 6th

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom