Help me choose

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hotbiggun

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2023
    Louisiana
    Between a Springfield SA35 Hi power in 9mm or a XDM elite in 10mm. If i go with the Xdm it will be my carry pistol replacing my Beretta PX4 in 9mm if i buy a hi power it will be a fun gun. Also thinking about a 92fs inox. What would you choose and why?

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    Personally, I can't stand the XD platform. As for the SA-35 - I have one of them and more than one of the Girsan clones. I think the Girsan is equal to the S.A. as far as fit and finish, but has a better trigger and at a better price. But still, neither has a trigger that this 1911 guy can love.

Unless your a brand loyalist, and there is nothing wrong with SA, give the MC P35 a look.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I'm also not an xd fan, after replacing the trigger parts I was turned off by the "unnecessary " complexity.

Beretta 92 is a cool gun, historically. Kinda big and fat for what it does, I don't shoot it any better than a 17.

My 1st 9 was a high power clone. All metal and quite slim. Trigger is not very good until the mad disconnect is removed. Never going to be great due to the transfer bar design. I shoot the high power well.

10mm is great, lot of fun to shoot. Not sure I would want to carry a 10, big guns, and unless you need the extra power, not sure its really a good carry option.

Of the 3, get the high power. I'm planning on getting the girsan. Especially with the positive reviews.

Top Bottom