Taurus 608 **SOLD**

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadidunn

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 3, 2010
    Hineston, LA
    Trying to fund a GP161. Up on the block is a Taurus 608 in .357 magnum, with a 4" Magna-Ported barrel. It has around 500 to 600 rounds. Has performed great since I bought it, its about 2 years old. I've wore it in the Triple K holster probably twice, for a short amount of time. It has stayed in the safe 90% percent of the time and is cleaned either every use or every other use. It has a large frame and handles .357 mag great. Shooting .38s in it is like thumping a grasshopper. It shoots a wide variety of ammo very good, I haven't found anything it will not group well. It has a orange front site and rear has an adjustable white 3 side box. Also included is a Triple K Woodsman Pancake Holster with suede lining, can be worn crossdraw or forward cant. Also with put in a Uncle Mikes #2 nylon holster. With the two holsters I'm asking $425. I will meet up to an hour from my home. I will meet in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, or Layfayette on my crew change day on the way home from work, the time frame would have to be set up by phone prior to that day and be at a store or parking lot in my route. I work 7 & 7. Thanks for checking it out. Send PM if interested! Box, taurus keys for lock, and manual included. Would prefer trades for Glock 26,17, 27, but will consider any offers you may have.

Last edited:

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    You are a dumb azz (hey, you asked me to do it). The ports are on either side of the front sight base. You cannot see them in the pic, but you can see some blackening on the side of the front sight base.

slickcdb2000

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 5, 2007
    Winnsboro
    You are a dumb azz (hey, you asked me to do it). The ports are on either side of the front sight base. You cannot see them in the pic, but you can see some blackening on the side of the front sight base.

Nobody ever takes me serious:D! Why start now:rolleyes:? But thanks for the answer. Maybe someone else wanted to know as well just didn't want to ask:mamoru::mamoru:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom