*delete*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Please do not send send me low ball offers. The price is $475, it is not marked OBO. If you don't think it's worth that then move on.

FIRST:
    Asking if you'll take $25 less without the holsters is NOT lowballing you.
    It is a reasonable OFFER.

SECOND:
    Your ADDITUDE could be better

THIRD:
    No, this was NOT "Read Between the lines"

FOURTH:
    If your gonna insist on using a FFL to do a person to person transfer you MIGHT want to say so from the beginning and not waste people's time.

FIFTH:
    It is NOT "Just a problem" for criminals and people who can't legally own guns.

Good DAY sir!!

DangerClose3/5

Rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Covington
    Well lets see.... the lowball was not aimed at you so enough said there. I respond directly to how people come across to me. I'll agree the FFL requirement should have been put in the thread. Simple oversight on my part, but do not attack me on this website just because I would not give you the deal you wanted.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Well lets see.... the lowball was not aimed at you so enough said there. I respond directly to how people come across to me. I'll agree the FFL requirement should have been put in the thread. Simple oversight on my part, but do not attack me on this website just because I would not give you the deal you wanted.

Not attacking... just responding to the 'everchanging conditions'

LoDit

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    haha..this is better then Jerry Springer. Keep it going guys!!...ay, how about $400 money order??

DangerClose3/5

Rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 20, 2010
    Covington
    I don't want someone I don't know having a firearm registered in my name. A bill of sale to me is useless, you lose it or it gets destroyed there is no proof of a sale.

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    I don't want someone I don't know having a firearm registered in my name. A bill of sale to me is useless, you lose it or it gets destroyed there is no proof of a sale.

You do know that there is no gun "registration" in Louisiana, right?

For your piece of mind, if you feel it necessary to do to an FFL transfer, thats certainly within reason, although I personally feel that it defeats the whole purpose of living in a state that doesn't require gun registration.

Unsolicited opinions are like assholes, of course. To each his own.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Just my .02...unless you "registered" it with LSP or your local LEA,your gun is not registered. If you purchased the gun new and filled out a 4473 form,that does not mean your gun is registered. The 4473 is merely a background check and the ATF or FBI is only obligated to hold that information for 72 hours. It's your choice to do an FFL transaction,no one is going to stop you from doing that,but you might loose a few potential buyers with that notion. The prospective buyer has the option to have a bill of sale which should be copied and carried. Usually,that's all an LEO would ask for if they even ask for it. Bill of sale or not,an LEO will run the serial through NCIS only to determine if the gun has been stolen or used in a crime. Does anyone in this state need a bill of sale? Not,necessarily so,but it wouldn't hurt to have one.

There are a few LEOs on this forum and I've dealt with some of them. Not one of them ever wanted any paper work because it's not necessary. Besides,the less big brother knows,the better...and your not breaking any laws by doing that.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom