Springfield M1A SOCOM 16 w/ box and extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    i have only shot one magazine through this rifle. it has sat in my safe since 2008. it is the socom 16 one, not the 2 with the obnoxious heavy rail system.

including are a black leather GI hook style sling, 1 checkmate industries 20 round mag (loaded), 4 new in bag USGI 20 round mags, and the factory SA ten and five round mags. comes in original box.

$1200 - i didnt wanna haggle on this one so i just priced it to move. the mags themselves are a 150 dollar lagniappe.

- Vince ( 412) 670-2620

i have more mags available as well and will consider trading those for baby stuff if you have it, but the rifle is not open for trades.

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    i have a picture in my phone. text me at (412) 670-2620 and i will text you back the picture. i'll post it later when i have time but i'm on my way out the door right now.

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    attachment.php

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    This thing is AWESOMELY clean!!! I wanted to buy this, but had some other things come up...

Some one better buy if you want it cause if I have the opportunity to get it it'll be mine!!!

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Strange how ANY other thread without pics would have rapidly been DELETED! I guess that is how the benefit of being a SPONSOR works! Different set of rules and guidelines???

Maybe the rules need to be edited to READ!
    NEW THREADS:
    1) MUST have PRICE. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
    2) MUST have PHOTOS. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.IF YOU ARE A SITE SPONSOR RULE 2 DOES NOT APPLY!
    3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Strange how ANY other thread without pics would have rapidly been DELETED! I guess that is how the benefit of being a SPONSOR works! Different set of rules and guidelines???

Maybe the rules need to be edited to READ!
    NEW THREADS:
    1) MUST have PRICE. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
    2) MUST have PHOTOS. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.IF YOU ARE A SITE SPONSOR RULE 2 DOES NOT APPLY!
    3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.

Ummmm...

SO?

It's sold (As I said... I'll take it, no need to see Pix)
    And others are willing pending pix.

And Even IF what you say is true... So what if the OWNER decides to let something slide...

His option (I'm pretty sure that what it is is say... it's FATHERS day...people MIGHT have othwer things to do than check and see if every post has pix!)
    And yea, I've got the '24 hours' to post a pic leeway myself.

Oh... here's a stock pic so it's a nonissue...;)

SA_SOCM14_P_1.jpg4bcc94d8-52b9-4293-81c2-0c977a6cd9f3Large.jpg

Everybody cool now?;)

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

Yep. But it's a good unwritten policy. I don't think anyone would throw their boss's memo in the trash because of formatting errors. If someone gives you a check you don't kick them in the nads.

Mods normally give you 24 hours to put up pics.

Nope. Hence all of the folks saying "I don't know what happened to my first thread". Nor should a mod wait IMO. Rules is rules. I suggested that a post could be denied automatically to the classified section if no image was referenced. That's something a coder would have to do I suppose.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Nope. Hence all of the folks saying "I don't know what happened to my first thread". Nor should a mod wait IMO. Rules is rules. I suggested that a post could be denied automatically to the classified section if no image was referenced. That's something a coder would have to do I suppose.

Yes actually... I've had it happen to me (Want me to go dig out a couple reciently where a mod 'warned' that a pic was needed?... I've seen a couple in the last few days...)

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Yep. But it's a good unwritten policy. I don't think anyone would throw their boss's memo in the trash because of formatting errors. If someone gives you a check you don't kick them in the nads.

I've seen nickatnite put it in several threads himself...I think it's reasonable.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom