Springfield M1A SOCOM 16 w/ box and extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Strange how ANY other thread without pics would have rapidly been DELETED! I guess that is how the benefit of being a SPONSOR works! Different set of rules and guidelines???

Maybe the rules need to be edited to READ!
    NEW THREADS:
    1) MUST have PRICE. No 'make offer' threads. Feel free to put OBO, but at least start with a price.
    2) MUST have PHOTOS. The photo does not have to be of your item, but at least a stock photo of the item you are selling. Be aware that you'll have a better chance of selling your item if you use a photo of your item.IF YOU ARE A SITE SPONSOR RULE 2 DOES NOT APPLY!
    3) Contact information. Please include contact information other than PM (private message). This can be an e-mail address, phone number or mailing address.

Careful, one does not question the wisdom of the owners. The consequences could be dire. :noes:

VincentBuckles

Mesa Kinetic
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2010
    Gonzales, LA
    em4lkabtzmxo7jkdon2k.jpg

ya know it wasnt necessary for people to complain about lack of picture on this item. i was on my way out the door to laplace and wanted to get this item listed. i provided this pic to anyone who texted me inquiring about it.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I guess that is how the benefit of being a SPONSOR works! Different set of rules and guidelines???

Its been discussed before and unless I'm mistaken, No we dont. We pay for the ability to post in our sections.

There is a rule about shitin in someone's thread though. Which you seem to have done quite well

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Its been discussed before and unless I'm mistaken, No we dont. We pay for the ability to post in our sections.

There is a rule about shitin in someone's thread though. Which you seem to have done quite well

Well thank you ;) I didn't realize it was called shiten in someones thread, when it was only pointing out breakage of the POSTED RULES! Seems AGAIN which is common practice...... AGAIN I guess this doesn't apply to SPONSORS!

I also seem to recall there is ALSO a Sponsor's Classifieds as well!
    :rolleyes:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Well thank you ;) I didn't realize it was called shiten in someones thread, when it was only pointing out breakage of the POSTED RULES! Seems AGAIN which is common practice...... AGAIN I guess this doesn't apply to SPONSORS!

I also seem to recall there is ALSO a Sponsor's Classifieds as well!
    :rolleyes:

Your right it should have been in his section or the sponsors section.

there is a little icon on the lower left of every post to report things like that without shittin in a thread.

Pacioli

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    From the Forum Posting Rules:

3) Once your item is sold, please edit your thread using the Edit button and change the TITLE ONLY and add SOLD to the end. Please do not edit the actual ad as we want to keep track of how things were advertised in case any problems arise.

So, is this rifle sold? SPF? Still available?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom