39 A SOLD!! Challenger SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmonfra

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    Gentlemen,

I'm asking $675 for both. I'm in the Lafayette area, but travel throughout Louisiana, so if your not near me, but are patient we can probably get together without much travel from you. FTF only please.

Thanks for looking!

Marlin SOLD, Challenger pending funds, if it falls through I'll re-list it. Thanks everyone!

I have for sale a 1970's model Marlin lever action .22, Golden 39 A with the gold trigger. The stock is almost perfect, the bluing is almost gone, but this is a fine rifle. Shoots short, long and long rifle.

The NOMAD? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this .22 pistol is a NOMAD, but not 100% sure. It is made in Belgium. It's in real nice shape, but I'm not sure how old it is, I got about 2 years ago and shot 50 rounds through it. Real nice looking and shooting gun!

Last edited:

kpm1234

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Lafayette
    Pretty sure the gold trigger would make your Nomad a Challenger.
    If you will give the first 3-5 of the serial number, the model and year can be easily identified.

How many magazines do you have? They can be tough to find and a little pricey.

Last edited:

alex

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jun 20, 2007
    Frisco, TX & Frequently in BR
    I have been looking for a challenger to give to my father (see previous posts of mine).

I am traveling through Lafayette tomorrow and would like to take a look at it if you are available. Sending PM

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom