4 Marines reportedly dead in shooting attack at Tennessee Navy facility

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    5 victims.
    4 are military personnel.
    1 is LE, in hospital with non life threatening injuries.

- - - Updated - - -

Press conference coming up.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    This explains it all:
    The Chattanooga shooting suspect has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.
    Do I have to say more?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This was reportedly posted on Twitter 15 minutes before the attack.

838690c258f0b23a709855c2f2cd8fb4.jpg

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville
    We can send our people overseas and fight and trust them with guns but we don’t trust them when they are back home with a gun. Our military personal or setting ducks when they are home.

Wolf
    I completely agree. It's crap. I have a CCW Permit and am a Reserve Deputy but I am not supposed to carry my weapon when I go on post for my normal day job. Why are we allowed to defend ourselves in other countries but not our own?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    As horrible as this is for those innocent men and their families; this is what needs to happen for this country to wake up! And that is even more sad!

You are living in a country where phony liberals (led by the biggest dumbass of all), don't even want to even use the words Islamic terrorist to identify these maniacs abroad.

Be watching for what Trump says tonight about it! I am sure he is not going to mince words like the dumbasses minions are going to. If that suck ass, Josh Earnest is told to tap dance around this tonight, I think they all need to be impeached immediately!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It will be hard for the our "leaders" to sweep this under the rug- but you can bet the attempt will be made. I wonder who will be the first to insult our intelligence with calls for tolerance and gun control? My guess would be it comes from at or near the very top. :dunno:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It will be hard for the our "leaders" to sweep this under the rug- but you can bet the attempt will be made. I wonder who will be the first to insult our intelligence with calls for tolerance and gun control? My guess would be it comes from at or near the very top. :dunno:

You watch how fast that Twitter page is taken down. If it's not already!

As for gun control? This attack should actually bolster the reasons ordinary people should be armed. I think it would be a political mistake to try to inject that horse **** as an issue into this attack. If our own military people are unarmed, ordinary folks are going to be pissed if they start that crap on this one.

But, who ever said those morons care about reality getting in the way.

BTW: Does anyone actually know for sure, why our guys are not armed on bases?

Last edited:

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    My gut feeling is: there will be more to come. They can't sweep this under the rug, it is in our country and it is very real!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009

As for gun control? This attack should actually bolster the reasons ordinary people should be armed. I think it would be a political mistake to try to inject that horse **** as an issue into this attack. If our own military people are unarmed, ordinary folks are going to be pissed if they start that crap on this one.

Just take a look a this sh*t. Ridiculous, friends.

e6816293fbc534c7c82ff8dcb3164da0.jpg

rdm227

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2012
    Prairieville

We cannot be armed because of the many Regulations that forbid it. It should be left up to local commanders but unfortunately it is not. I'm sure somewhere it is political/legal BS but it will probably never change. Some people carry anyway or have something close by. It gets into the whole concealed is concealed idealogy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    They disarmed out military basses sometime in the very early 1900’s, right after the turn of the century. I have a picture of my Grand Father in the US Calvary in 1918 when he was drafted, standing next to his ARMY issue horse but but no sidearm.

Wolf

Top Bottom