40" target from a mile away?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • #1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    NOMAD, my friend, you still have failed to provide photos to others asking that you back up your statements. I find it hard to believe you didn't have a digital camera while you were there. but if you say so......

i'm sure the extreme temperature variances did wonders for your 35mm film. I'm sure the sand didn't get into your film camera everytime you loaded film.

whatever, :)
    Hey nola,Seems you have a hardon to get Nomads name or discredit him.What pics do you want?What do you not like about Nomad?Maybe we can change him to a more likable pearson.To fit your needs better.Nomad is a Marine I have seen his ID. He does own a barret I have shot it. He is a gun lover I have witnessed this.What Im trying to say is Who are you that he needs to prove himself to.You are just nola.Who here knows you?

Cubsfan

Holy Cow!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Gretna, LA
    Hey nola,Seems you have a hardon to get Nomads name or discredit him.What pics do you want?What do you not like about Nomad?Maybe we can change him to a more likable pearson.To fit your needs better.Nomad is a Marine I have seen his ID. He does own a barret I have shot it. He is a gun lover I have witnessed this.What Im trying to say is Who are you that he needs to prove himself to.You are just nola.Who here knows you?

Amen, Amen, Amen!:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Top Bottom