Sierra bullet drop shipment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    It's that time of year again and I'm running low. I contacted Mr. Weber about a drop shipment and he said that the prices and conditions would be the same as last year(8% off of list and no shipping), but he's going to email me the most recently updated price list this evening. So, here's the deal...

- Shoot me an email at thetedeo25 at yahoo dot com for pricing with "2010 Sierra pricing" in the subject line.

-I'll email you back with the list once I get it.

Right now I'm just putting up pricing and gauging interest. Post up here if you plan on possibly ordering bullets. We need at least $1000 worth of orders to make it a go. Payments will be required BEFORE the order deadline this year. I'll post up ordering and payment info. in a day or two. Last year it only took 8 days between when he got my check and I received the bullets that were not on back order and I think availability is even better right now.

Nomad.2nd

Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Ifyou ever get the chance... Couple years ago I stopped by the factory.

Got a crack at their 'seconds' (STEEP discounts)

If you spend $1,000 you got a free hat.

I got the hat!:D

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    Might be in for some 308, just getting started in reloading so I have no idea whether to go 168 or 175 yet.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    This is a go so here's the details if you'd like to order. Shoot me an email (same as above) with "Sierra drop shipment order" and the following information:

- Full name and screen name
    - Quantity, description, and part number of the bullets you want (there are different part numbers for 100rnd, 500rnd, moly, non-moly of the same weights and calibers)

I'll email you back with my address to send payment to, or you can attempt to catch me between Houma, the westbank, or the northshore as I'm all over the place with my job. You will not be included on the order unless payment is made and cleared. Cash, checks, and money orders accepted, but if paying by check make sure it will clear otherwise you get no bullets and will be pointed out on this public forum. I'll be putting in the order on August 13th so make sure you have your order and payment in by the 12th. This should give everyone plenty of time. Once the bullets arrive you will need to either plan to come get them in Houma or arrange to have them picked up within a reasonable time frame. I don't mind meeting people around BR or NO at my leisure as, like I said, I travel around fairly often.

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Just a little over a week left and we still need a few orders to reach the minimum. This is some great pricing on bullets so even if you only need a box of 100 you can come out ahead!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom