Smith&Wesson M&P15R 5.45x39 for Sale (SHTF package)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    SOLD

AR.jpg

P8120010.jpg

P8120009.jpg

Last edited:

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I bought one NIB with 3700 rnds 3 mags and tractical aimpoint for 1200 a month ago. so hes about right. the rifle sells for about 800 or so.

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    try again plinky. The cheapest on gun broker is over 900 right now plus shipping and ffl.

i will not sell the upper alone. i do not want any trades other than possible a remington 700 for deer hunting plus cash. the prices are fairly firm.

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    TY for letting me try again... here ya go.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_763/products_id/55424

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A54539R

http://store.a51tactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1877&currency=USD

there ya go, brand new 899.00 IN STOCK I did say it was a fair deal, 1080 rounds of ammo is 129.00 right now, so thats 500 in ammo, clips are 15-20 a piece so another 200there, for a grand total brand new setup of 1600 +tx and shipping on the gun and ammo is free, so again, its a fair deal. Trying to remember who the member was here who sold me the one i have, been a cpl months tho.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    TY for letting me try again... here ya go.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/36_763/products_id/55424

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A54539R

http://store.a51tactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1877&currency=USD

there ya go, brand new 899.00 IN STOCK I did say it was a fair deal, 1080 rounds of ammo is 129.00 right now, so thats 500 in ammo, clips are 15-20 a piece so another 200there, for a grand total brand new setup of 1600 +tx and shipping on the gun and ammo is free, so again, its a fair deal. Trying to remember who the member was here who sold me the one i have, been a cpl months tho.

Bayou Shooter Marketplace Rules said:
    FOR ADDING A POST:
    1) Don't stray off-topic. If you like the item for sale, good. But there shouldn't be posts about 'I like X better than Y'. Those debates and discussions can be created in another forum.
    2) Questions directly related to the sale are authorized.
    3) Making offers lower than asking price on items is fine but there is no reason to make a post telling the seller how high his prices are. If you don't like it, don't buy it but do not post about it.
    4) NO derogatory remarks.

;)

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    You buy from Buds and you have to add in shipping and then FFL transfer.

This deal eliminates both of those.

Good deal in my book. A while back I sold one new, unfired with a bunch of mags and over 12,000 rounds of ammo for around $4k

This is a good deal.

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA

Good deal in my book. A while back I sold one new, unfired with a bunch of mags and over 12,000 rounds of ammo for around $4k

This is a good deal.

Only 12K rds? pssh...

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    Thanks nola. Im not trying to screw anyone. I am letting it all go for a fair price. everything I am selling is cheaper than what you can buy it for elsewhere. And without shipping and FFL.

Plinky

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge

This is a good deal.

No shipping from buds, and I agree as I said twice before its a fair deal, I wasn't saying he was doing anyone wrong, its a great gun and actually a great caliber. Find a .223 upper and ammo and u have everything u need all in one. I enjoy the one i have, and wouldve liked to add this one the the collection just wasnt in the cards. Speed is right tho, I should not have posted what i did except I dont enjoy someone telling me im wrong when a simple mouse click shows I am not, then again I was being petty, i appologise. I bought this pretty much exact same setup Brand New unfired(except it was 3740rnds) from a member here, asian guy, can't recall his name, 2 mos or so ago for 1200 off airline in metarie. Maybe i just got one hell of a deal. If this was close to that I would gladly pay cash, I offered a NIB Mil-spec 1911 A1 Springfield, chip macs and ammo and all plus 500, again just wasnt what he was lookin for. It's a great rifle and a blast to shoot, whoever gets it will be very happy, Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

sylvest

Come and Take It
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Oct 17, 2007
    Denham Springs
    You did get a pretty good deal. But this one also comes with 14 mags not 3 and a lil more ammo. You can add up the price of all the stuff on the sites you posted. Youre still saving money getting mine. You also dont have to wait to have it shipped or go through a FFL.

Using your prices I come up with $1678.51 and thats assuming free shipping on the gun,mags, and all ammo and a $20 FFL charge. I feel like its chickenshit that I have to get on here and justify my prices because some guy who joined in April with 53 posts decides to shoot his mouth off about my price. Thanks again nola for your support.

Plinky, I do not want a 1911 and you are not interested in my items for sale. Please do not post on this thread again or I will have the mods delete your posts. I am just trying to sell some stuff I do not need.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    Damn Sylvest,wish you had this for sale 3 months ago before I bought the Ruger SR556. I really wanted the 5.45 but was enthralled by the piston Ruger. I would consider selling the 556 to buy your rifle but that might take some time. Anyway,great price on it though. Someone needs to jump on this before I go breaking my bank and getting divorced in the process.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom