FS-SigP6 9mm and Ruger 10/22 "Tacticool" .22lr

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    For Sale-PLEASE READ THIS PART FIRST! First email to magger357@yahoo.com gets the item(s). NOT PM here. These are multiple forum listed. NO TRADES DESIRED. Silly lo ball offers will be ignored (sorry, it's the internet and some folks are just goofy about this stuff). MUCH PREFER FTF in and around NO/BR. Can potentially travel to meet you halfway. Will ship, but my transfer cost is $25.00 and that is on you if needed. Insurance on shipping (approx $15.00) also on you if needed.

Please check out other items in Classifieds for grips, mags, AR parts, ammo and assorted doo dads and gee gaws.

1) Sig P6, 9mm, 1981 slide date, all matching. Includes blue plastic case, 2 mags, and Don Hume IWB leather holster. Gun is a Century W German police trade in, frame is pristine, slide is in VG+++ condition. A DRILL as far as accuracy is concerned and this one will digest ANY load it's ever been fed, including JHP's. Truly a one hole gun at 12 yards if you do your part. My round count is approximately 300 of WWB 115 fmj and 147 grn JHP subsonic. These list, if you can find them, at $349-375.00 and most dealers are being boners and giving only one mag (they do ship from wholesale with 2 as an FYI). Holster is in very nice shape as well. A GREAT bedside blaster, range shooter, and can hold it's own as a carry piece as well. No trades please. Asking $325.00. SPF

100_2258-1.jpg

100_2259-1.jpg

2) Ruger SS 10/22 with all the tacticool goodies. Includes 10 round Ruger factory mag and one Butler Creek (metal lips) 25 round mag. Scoped with Simmons Silver 4X32 .44 Mag model scope. Includes Tapco M4 style polymer stock in OD, 4 position buttstock, "Slingthing" rubberized sling, foregrip, and a no longer made Smith Vortex flash suppressor in SS. This gun is the most fun you can have with your clothes on and is a super hoot to play with. VERY accurate as well, can easily roll tin cans, or bunnies, all day long out past 75 yards and beyond (hey, it's all up to your right? :) ). All you need is the ammo (this one LOVES CCI Stingers). Retail on all the stuff would be over $400 including tax. Asking $300.00. No trades please. SPF

100_2260.jpg

100_2262.jpg

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Nevermind. Saw location.

hey Brother...don't be shy...BR to Laf is only 1.5 hours at the most...sure we could work something out...:) Pretty weather like this? Driving is a bad thing?

And, hey, just thought of this, UPS drives to LAF daily. Wow. They could have one, or both of these, sitting at your dealer the day after tomorrow. Cool huh?

:)

C'mon, just messing with ya a tad.

If you saw the length of the post in the parts section and knew how long that/this type of crap takes me to do, you'd understand me being a lil loopy.

Thanks for looking.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    "cash in hand" must be the new code phrase that trumps all others...LOL:)

Nope, pretty much just says that if it is actually a first come first serve sale that the person saying it wants it and is ready to buy it, so all you slowpokes who didn't lay claim to it yet are just out of luck and don't need to waste your time saying you want it! :D

Guess I will just cross my fingers and hope that my e-mail got there first, which is all that really matters for this sale apparently.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    It's me,I'm the guy that works with Revolvergeek and I've been wanting one of those P6s for a while,that's for sure! :D:D

BTW...when I signed on to BS in 09,I was thinking of the name Revolvergeek until I saw your profile,so I opted for the usual title that you see now.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Emails sent back to those first in the gate.

Working on sending 2nd and 3rd "dibs" now. Gee...you guys whacked me with a TON of emails. My own fault and not a bad thing. :)

THANKS.

Y'know, it IS the internet, and things don't always work out between "I'll take it" to "I'll pay for it"...will stay in touch with those who responded, and vice versa is encouraged.

Thanks to ALL who responded.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Emails responded to .

About to turn in for the night. Will be checking email responses from your email responses to my email responses back to your email responses :) in the morning.

Thanks to all who expressed interest and responded. And responded. And responded.

At the moment, both items are SPF.

It is the internet, and sometimes things don't work well between "I'll take it" to "Ill pay for it" so...will be back in touch with those who expressed interest if the fastest ones to respond were BSing on BS.com (just kidding, c'mon, where is your sense of humor)

Thanks again folks. G'nite.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom