TRADED EOTech 552 for Kel-Tec PF-9 or Ruger MK II .22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    TRADED! I have an EOTech 552.A65 Rev F for trade. This is the AA battery model with Night Vision capability, with the 65 MOA ring and 1 MOA dot reticle. Comes in the original box with instruction book, two batteries, socket-head cap screw mounting bolt with allen wrench and also the tool-less mounting bolt. Fits 1” Picatinny or Weaver rail. Retail price on EOTech’s web site is $549 although I’ve seen prices on discount sites in the $450-$500 range.

I’d like to trade for a Kel-Tec PF-9 or for a Ruger MK II .22 pistol, either the 5 ½ or 6 7/8 bull barrel.

Straight up trade is what I have in mind, to allow you to come out a little ahead on value and for me to get what I want. I’m in Central LA but willing to travel on weekends to meet you wherever.

PM or email if any questions or for additional photos. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

honestlou

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I have a like new PF-9 that I will trade for the Eotech, if there is nothing wrong with the Eotech. Is it in like-new condition? Does everything work like new? Pictures look good, but I'd like your comments on it's condition.

My PF-9 is like new. I only shot a few magazines through it, and never carried it.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    The EOTech is like-new. See the pictures for appearance. Works great, just not what my son wanted. I had given it to him on an AR. He tried it for about 50 rounds but preferred a scope so swapped it back to me for one of my scopes. I've kept it for about two years to see if he would change his mind, but he hasn't. Time to trade for new toys.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom