Sold. Glock 26 $400 today only

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    Have a glock 26 I want to sell this week. I've decided to go the glock 19 route instead since I'm getting a pf-9 for my carry. I do not have any pictures but I will post the link that I bought it from that has pictures. Still looks the same, just had about 500 more rounds put through it. Comes with the don hume iwb holster, and peirce extensions on both the mags. Looking to get out of it what I paid. $450. Make an offer, you never know. ftf in Denham or Watson. Price drop $400 today only. If it doesnt sell I'm keeping it.
    FTF In Watson. I am not traveling to lose money.

http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=503847#post503847

This is where I bought it from. Give me a call 601-613-1925. Sun thru Wed anytime during the day. I may not hear my phone so please leave a message with your return info.

No trades at this time
    CALL ME. I will not answer pm's for a while. Leaving the house.

Last edited:

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    man, i have a G27 and a pf-9 parkerized they're both pretty sweet. i did a defense drill with my of9 on one of those iridescent target that mark when you shoot them from about 7-15 yards walking backwards and i peppered it, nice pistol. just make sure if you buy a pf 9 it has a metal mag release, its the new gen. sorry dont mean to **** on your thread but the keltec is a bitchin idea!

jetmech1983

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Watson, la
    man, i have a G27 and a pf-9 parkerized they're both pretty sweet. i did a defense drill with my of9 on one of those iridescent target that mark when you shoot them from about 7-15 yards walking backwards and i peppered it, nice pistol. just make sure if you buy a pf 9 it has a metal mag release, its the new gen. sorry dont mean to **** on your thread but the keltec is a bitchin idea!

Oh no I don't count that one as crappin on my thread. I appreciate the advice. I've never shot one but I have been handling as many as I can and I like em. Feels like it could just dissapear for me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom