Calico 9mm M-951 SPF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, up on the chopping block are my two newest toys. Honestly, I want to keep them, but it is time for a new computer, and something has to go, so I am making it the guns I am least attached to.

First up is the Calico M-951. This gun is a 9mm carbine with a 100rd helical drum magazine on top. This gun is just cool. I bought this gun off gunbroker and have put a full magazine of 100 rounds through it. Its a hoot at the range, and the reactions on others faces when you pull it out is priceless.

Asking $600 $550 SPF
    Dropping the price for today only, since I am off work and can meet up anytime.

Trade list for Calico:
    Macbook Pro (relatively new I add cash or Macbook)
    Walther P5 + cash or extras
    1911 (not Taurus or Rock Island)
    XDm 9 + extras
    HK 9mm
    Or just make an offer, worst I can do is say no.

Next up is the Intratec Tec-9 that I purchased from another member here recently. Haven't really got a chance to mess with it, but everything looks good to me. I bought this on a whim because I figured why not have two guns with a combined capacity of 132 + 2 rounds of 9mm?! If the Calico doesn't turn heads at the range, this thing will.

Asking what I paid. SPF

If you want all 132 + 2 rounds of 9mm goodness all in one package, I will cut you a deal: $1050 together + I will throw in at least 150 rounds of 9mm ball ammo, so you can at least load both guns, although barely!:eek3:

edb853b3.jpg

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer, feel free to PM me.

The only trades I would be interested in would be for a relatively new MacBook Pro or possibly a partial trade for a Walther P5.

Last edited:

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Well that didn't take long on the Calico did it? :)

Good luck on your sale.

Buy with confidence from a member who does what they say...when they say it.

CJB1911

PEW PEW PEW
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    SWLA
    that calico was my favorite gun of all time when i was a kid, i especially wanted the 22LR version.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I am pretty sure it is Tec-9 specific. The aftermarket mags are easy and cheap to find, the factory mags, are a bit harder to find considering they aren't made anymore.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I dig the calico I had .22 pistol and have the 9mm carbine now but also want the 9mm pistol. The 9mm is a lot of fun and runs good. Bump for two fun and EVIL guns :)

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I dig the calico I had .22 pistol and have the 9mm carbine now but also want the 9mm pistol. The 9mm is a lot of fun and runs good. Bump for two fun and EVIL guns :)

Yeah, it was fun, and at 25 yards I obliterated the X ring and the head :D of a silhouette target (yeah I know 25 yards isn't THAT far, but it was all I had available, and I know this thing could go out a bit further). This would be perfect for someone who has A LOT of 9mm laying around. Also, if you reload or save 9mm brass, the Calico ejects casings out the bottom, so it would be easy to rig a brass catcher to save every single casing.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    Yeah, it was fun, and at 25 yards I obliterated the X ring and the head :D of a silhouette target (yeah I know 25 yards isn't THAT far, but it was all I had available, and I know this thing could go out a bit further). This would be perfect for someone who has A LOT of 9mm laying around. Also, if you reload or save 9mm brass, the Calico ejects casings out the bottom, so it would be easy to rig a brass catcher to save every single casing.

http://www.calicolightweaponsystems.com/store/brass-catchers-c-2_18_63_98.html

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bummmp. I have an offer for the Tec-9, not sure if its going to go through, so I haven't marked it SPF yet, but I know someone wants this Calico. I will do $600 for the Calico. Just thing... 100 rounds of 9mm IN A RIFLE! Its cool stuff.

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    Damn!!! Wish I had the money..I had the 22 pistol and while it was a fun gun to shoot it seemed poorley made. Is the 9mm a better built gun than the 22?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom