Scratch and Dent safe sale - Cannon TS6030 $450 ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    WE ARE SOLD OUT OF THE SAFES, THANKS FOR THE INTEREST!!

We got a call from Cannon that they are having a scratch and dent sale on some safes they did for Tractor Supply. We can get a few, but only if there is some interest. Here are the specs:

Cannon TS6030 Textured Black
    Cannon Logo
    60x30x21
    450 Pounds
    Certified 30 Minute Fire Rating
    5 Spoke Handle
    Electronic Lock
    Power Box
    Holds up to 24 guns
    U.L. RSC Security Rating

Some of these safes have runs in the paint, or rubs on the door or logo area where the door protector foam was. Others may have defects in the interior liners. We would have no way of knowing which one you would get until they got here.

IF we get enough interest, we could sell these for $450 + tax (or delivery). We would have to order about 50 of these in order to get the deal (not just Bayoushooter members but walk in customers as well). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Kasey

---update on this thread----900pm

pm us and tell us if you are wanting in on the safes. Safes are going fast, so if you want one, PM US! give us a number to contact you and kasey or I will call you tommrow to get all your info and hold your spot.

Thread update on post #61. Updated count and delivery prices.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Damn good deal, these are the ones that were a good deal at $699 at TS! I'm still more excited about my HR6030, but I'll pass this on to some friends.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Is this the same safe that is $599 at Academy ?????????

IF it is I want 2

I could be wrong, but I *think* these are even nicer than the ones at Academy. They went on sale for $699 at Tractor Supply, if you search there's a couple threads about them including one with pics. I don't think you'll find anything even CLOSE for under $500.

dtd80

Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I will spread the word! Damnit, if I wasn't picking up more weapons, I'd have to scoop this up also....maybe if I can sell my plasma every other day.....

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I could be wrong, but I *think* these are even nicer than the ones at Academy. They went on sale for $699 at Tractor Supply, if you search there's a couple threads about them including one with pics. I don't think you'll find anything even CLOSE for under $500.

I agree, I dont remember since it has been a while since I looked at the one at Academy but I do not think the one they offered for $599 was a 24 gun safe.

Either way at that price I would be interested into buying 2, specially if its just cosmetical stuff, maybe 3 if I can get my neighbor to get one.

ryan

Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    If a few people from nola/slidell/metaire buy a few I could possibly pick them up and deliver them to your home with my trailer for a small fee as long as I'm in town.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Top Bottom