Scratch and Dent safe sale - Cannon TS6030 $450 ***Delivery Update***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    OK, here is the deal. Just got off the phone with Cannon. I need a definite commitment from people wanting this deal in order to make the order. If you are serious, we would need you to give us a call or email with your credit card information. We will not charge the card until they come in and if you prefer, you can pay some other way at that time. As it stands right now, we would have them in the beginning of Dec, just in time for to put all your Christmas firearms in.

Phone: 601-798-9449

or email: gundept@richiespng.com

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Is there any way that we could get together and maybe split delivery to one location being Baton Rouge or New Orleans ????????

I received the email saying that the shipping to Lafayette would be $200 for one or 10 so the smart thing to do would be to split shipping cost to a location and pick from there.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    Is there any way that we could get together and maybe split delivery to one location being Baton Rouge or New Orleans ????????

I received the email saying that the shipping to Lafayette would be $200 for one or 10 so the smart thing to do would be to split shipping cost to a location and pick from there.

Before we get too crazy with the cheeze-wiz....:rofl:

We are delivering these ourselves, not through a separate company. We can deliver 2-3 safes to one address and give a cut on the shipping. We cant deliver 10-15 safes to one location and only charge $150 for all of them. Please, be gentle with us. :wtc:

Last edited:

flamatrix99

Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I want to say I thought the wife and I payed $599 for this safe at TS. Either way you guys are getting a great deal. I love my safe. I just need to set up the shelves and get some lights for it. I just kinda piled all the rifles in there.

I just looked at the older thread. Normally it is $699, it was on sale for $599 and they gave me another 10% off of that to make up for the tax free weekend.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Before we get too crazy with the cheeze-wiz....:rofl:

We are delivering these ourselves, not through a separate company. We can deliver 2-3 safes to one address and give a cut on the shipping. We cant deliver 10-15 safes to one location and only charge $150 for all of them. Please, be gentle with us. :wtc:

I understand and thats why I am saying form a business perspective it would be wise for ALL to delivery to one location, less gas for you and cheaper for us, win win for all IMO not saying do it for $200 but split the cost to that location makes a little more sense.

Unless some people want to pay the extra cost to get it delivered to their garage, but I am sure if we manage to get a cut to a location for an X amount of flat rate shipping some of us would not mind driving to pick up

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    I understand and thats why I am saying form a business perspective it would be wise for ALL to delivery to one location, less gas for you and cheaper for us, win win for all IMO not saying do it for $200 but split the cost to that location makes a little more sense.

Totally understand. We just cant loose money on the deal either. The delivery truck gets crappy gas mileage as it is, add to that all the costs that go with delivering it can add up quickly. Normally delivery to, say, Baton Rouge is $150 per safe (that's 110 miles each way for us and with our truck, roughly costs between $100-$125 in just gas). If you get a few people who want to have safes delivered to Baton Rouge, we can discount the delivery, but we need a firm number of people who are going to have them delivered before we can look at that.

Yeah, $450+$150 puts the cost of a scratch and dent @ $600. Shipping kills the deal...

I guess it could be, but considering that the safe at Tractor Supply is $699 + tax, that would come out to $762, not including delivery, it's still a pretty good deal For $600 we drop it at your door with a smile on our face. :D

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    These have been flying out the door. Thanks for the positive response.

We have been getting a few questions as to who gets what safe. To be fair, since this is a scratch-n-dent deal, when we get the safes, we are not even going to look at them. We are going to put a number on each one then assign that number to a customer. That way there are no favorites and it's all "luck of the draw".

I also want to remind everyone that the "damage" is only cosmetic. Paint flaws, a rub here or there, maybe a dent. They are structurally sound and include the lifetime Cannon warranty that all their safes come with.

Andrew50300

Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    Just ordered mine. I can borrow a truck from work big enough for three or four if someone would want to split the cost of gas to go pick them up. If anyone from the BR area is interested pm me.

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    awww you mean we can't pay $20 extra for a hand picked one? :mamoru:

:rofl:

If you pick it up you'll have to pay around $40-50 tax.

Tax would be $31.50 a safe. Depending on how good of mileage he gets in his truck, that could save a few bucks. We are certainly OK with you picking safes up for someone. Of course, we would need an email from the person saying it is OK for you to pick it up for them and that you wont hold us liable if something happens between our shop and your home. Otherwise, no problem with us. :cheers:

Last edited:

richiespng

Jun 13, 2009
    Picayune, MS
    We are about to close down for the day. Since these are going so fast, to be fair, anyone who wants one can PM us throughout the night. We will be going in the order that we receive the PM's. You can call or email your credit card number tomorrow, but first come/first served through PM's is the most fair way to go we think. Thanks again!

Andrew50300

Oct 3, 2010
    Uptown NO
    If you pick it up you'll have to pay around $40-50 tax.

Thats true. Google said its about a four hour round trip, so unless I can get a couple other people willing to split it I'll just have to get it delivered. Still a pretty good deal though. $600 for a 24 gun safe on my doorstep.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom