*SOLD* FS: used Bersa Thunder .380, 2 mags, $220 *SOLD*

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Up for sale is my Duo-Tone Bersa Thunder in .380 ACP. I purchased it new in 2005, and I'm not sure of the round count, but definitely less than 500 rounds (Probably more like 300, if even).

I can't seem to find the box, but IIRC, it was only cardboard anyway.

It's in very good condition, with some minor scratches in the finish on the slide, as pictured.

Comes with 2 mags, and the key for the integral lock in the frame. (Also have some ammo available, if needed.)

Great gun, and the only problems I've ever had were attributed to flat-nosed fmj rounds.

Asking $220, no trades, FTF in Gonzales or EBR. I'll also be in Opelousas Sunday (11/21/2010), so that's a possibility as well.

Non-notarized bill of sale required.

I'm working tonight until midnight, but the weekend and anytime after that should be fine.

I prefer to be PM'ed here (or post in this thread), but you can also e-mail me at Lefty12681@yahoo.com, and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thanks for looking!

Bersa2.jpg

Bersa1.jpg

Bersa3.jpg

Last edited:

St.Francisville

Hardheaded Young'n
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Wilson, LA
    WHY? Why must you be aaaallll the way down in Gonzales when I have no vehicle?
    This would be the perfect coffee table drawer gun. And I can afford it too. :wtc:

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I have a Bersa Thunder .380 and love it. Great CC gun and reliable as heck. I wish I could get this one but I'm about to buy a Glock 22 and don't have the spare funds for another .380. Whoever gets it will be happy with it, I'm sure. So here's a Bersa Bump.

MrLefty

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Sold!

Sorry, hadn't had time to update the thread and respond to some of the PMs until now, but thanks to everyone for their offers!

:cheers:THANKS Stancel..... sorry about eating up some of your post MRLEFTY

Oh, no problem. I'm glad you got something out of it, and Stancel was nice enough to chime in with his offer. You guys gave me free bumps anyway, lol.

Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom