ULTIMATE LCP package DELIVERY OPTION! SOLD!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Well, in my opinion anyway :) First off I have a like new in all the original packaging LCP. Comes with an extra mag and both mags have pinky extensions. Comes with stock spring and wolf upgraded springs. Also added is a crimson trace laser grip and I have original packaging for that as well. Included is a talon training group wallet holster which is the ultimate for pocket carry. And finally I will include 50 rounds of PMC target ammo, 3 25 round boxes of Hornady critical defense ammo, and 20 rounds of speer gold dots HP's. I think this package is a steal and I will not budge on the price as I'm not really wanting to get rid of it, but have too many irons in the fire. The absolute only thing I will consider in a trade is a remington SPS tactical 700 plus cash or a decent scope. Otherwise it's DONE BEEN SOLT! :) Breaks down like this

Like new LCP $300
    CT grips $150
    Extra mag $20
    Pinky extensions $10
    Talon holster $50
    Springs $15
    Hornady $20 x 3 = $60
    Speer $25
    PMC $20

Actual photos will be up shortly! As always thanks for looking fellas!

Borrowed pic :)

Video on the Talon holster: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQxA9jBaWg[/ame]

Last edited:

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Will accept a Glock 19 or 23 as partial trade, and as always looking for remington 700 tacticool of course ;) Got a tacticool savage? Tell me about it! (.223 or .308 only please). Also, will take a JSE surplus upper as partial trade.

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Bump for FINAL price reduction. $575. It will not be going down any lower fellas so jump on it! :) Will be traveling to NOLA December 11th if anybody down that way wants it. Can drop off in Opelousas, Lafayette, Baton Rouge or NOLA this day.

jbadjones

Rating - 96.7%
    119   4   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Natchitoches
    Ok, for this weekend since I am coming down to NOLA and am a general supporter of single dancing moms, and because I need extra money because I'm gonna try and be nice to the wife this Christmas and get her this camera she's been wanting I will knock the price down to $525!! That's a steal y'all! Shoot me a PM!

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Change your title from 575 to 525, it will attract more viewers who might not look on the second page of your thread to see price change. Bump for a sweet little package and a good deal!

lt1rx798

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    you are killing me... I have been avoiding all streets with a gun shop on them for weeks now....

I want it. PM a contact number please. Im in Baton Rouge and will be home all weekend.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom