for sale or trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Ok folks i have for sale or trade the following:

Mossberg 835 "tactical" zombie slayer. Build list is long and i will give details to anyone interested via e-mail or pm600.00......optic is NOT included but AMMO IS

Smith and wesson K-38 Masterpiece Target revolver {circa 1951}Condition is at lease NRA90% spare set of grips also included if i can hunt them up500.00

All prices are negotiable to a point and trades is what i am most interested in. I am looking for a good longrange .308 caliber bolt gun combo{heavy barrel pref.}With scope of equally high quality and or a .308 battle rifle of the same caliber I.E L1A1 or M1A variants.
    Also interested in high end .223 battle rifles such as an XCR .The Golanis that i have been reading about look interresting as well. I have also had a penchant for the VEPR family of rifles in virtualy any caliber.

I AM LOADED UP ON AR's SO IF YOU HAVE ONE IT WILL NEED TO BE REALLY NIFFTY TO INTREST ME IN ANOTHER but try me you never know

Send offers and send pics of what you have. If the offer is right i wil meet in the middle. If not then you will have to come to me. I just completed a trip from Shreveport to Lafayette today and i am not interested in going back that far again. I can do Alexandria but no more on these. I am not hurting for money i am simply bored and will consider deals accordingly. It is not going to hurt my feelings to keep any of the listed firearms.

CALL 208-484-4952 IF INTERESTED

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    working on it

Thanks for looking, yea i know the pic police are usually on me faster then i can make the adjustments! heres two. The rest to follow

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Mossberg 835

attachment.php

K-38

attachment.php

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Thank you all

Guat thanks for posting those pics and for the rest of the lookers thanks for your time and i hope to meet some of you in a deal soon!

For those who have done buisness with me you can attest to the quality of what i offer and the integrity with which i will deal with people.

P.S. The optic on the shot gun is NOT included

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    updated trades

Ok folks the M&P is gone as of tonight. Sorry i did not get on sooner but i was working and taking kids to appointments. Tha MAC i really can not speak to personally but i do know that the previous owner is a good friend of mine and he says it is a hoot to shoot. It bump fires like a champ if you have the balls and the money to feed her!

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    thank you

KPM1234 thank you for the look up and info.......................
    Now is anyone interested in this thing or am i going to have to keep it?
    It is a beautifull 5 screw target revolver from S&W circa 1951 in beautifull shape.........

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

ANYONE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE WEAPONS BUT WERE HESITANT BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE I SEEM TO LIVE FROM CIVILIZATION, I WILL BE DRIVING TO LAFAYETTE FRIDAY FOR A DEAL AND WILL BE GLAD TO DO OTHERS IF INTERESTED PARTIES CAN MAKE ARRANGEMENTS.
    Ok folks i have for sale or trade the following:

Smith and Wesson M&P compact in 9mm with 5 magazines,two with pinky ext.
    Comes with factory box and paperwork.450.00AMMO IS NOT INCLUDEDSOLD AS OF TONIGHT 22/11/10

Mossberg 835 "tactical" zombie slayer. Build list is long and i will give details to anyone interested via e-mail or pm600.00......optic is NOT included but AMMO IS

Smith and wesson K-38 Masterpiece Target revolver {circa 1950's}500.00

Masterpiece Arms MAC 10 {semi-Auto} With two mags, shrouded barrel extension and treaded barrel protector650.00
    AK ADD RMVD AT THIS TIME UNTILL BUILD IS 100% COMPLETE

All prices are negotiable to a point and trades is what i am most interested in.

I am looking for a good longrange .308 caliber bolt gun combo{heavy barrel pref.}With scope of equally high quality and or a .308 battle rifle of the same caliber I.E L1A1 or M1A variants.
    Also interested in high end AR variants such as an XCR or VEPR rifles{super vepr would be awsome!}

Send offers and send pics of what you have. If the offer is right i will travel as far as NOLA to get it. If it is not in my favor heavily then i will reqest a meet in the middle. I am not hurting for money i am simply bored and will consider deals accordingly. It is not going to hurt my feelings to keep any of the listed firearms.
    PICS shown are of the K-38 and the Mossberg.Others to follow or sent to personal e-mail or text as requested

CALL 208-484-4952 IF INTERESTED

bigv, your add would be much easier to read if spaced like this. Bump.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom