for sale or trade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    anybody?

Trades welcome and cash is also great! cmon guys is the money really that tight or are all of you really that satisfied with your collections?

kpm1234

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Lafayette
    I notice you are looking for another set of grips for the K38. If they are the original non relieved Diamond Targets I might just make you an offer.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    grips?

KPM1234........I am not looking for another pair of grips i am trying to sell the gun. I am not sure were the confusion came from but i am looking for a SALE of the gun not to purchase new grips. Thanks for looking though.

kpm1234

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Lafayette
    Smith and wesson K-38 Masterpiece Target revolver {circa 1951}Condition is at lease NRA90% spare set of grips also included if i can hunt them up500.00

That could change the value by as much as $200 for some(me), if they are the originals..Or let me make it clearer, I will offer you $300 as is with the Hogues, or $500 with the factory original Diamond center Targets.

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    i see...

So what is going on here is that you are going to publicly discredit my add by acting in a condiscending manner and making lowball offers in public forum instead of a PM? This add is priced correctly and i WILL NOT change it even if YOU or someone else thinks it is to high. If you are not willing to meet the price listed then move on. Crapping in my add is low and un needed.

For those who are reading this i have a spare set of S&W grips that will fit the gun, they are NOT originals that i am aware of but will be included as a freebi for the buyer or trader.

Last edited:

EvilSVT

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Lafayette
    Big v is a straight up guy. His word is as good as gold. Have done two transactions with him and always to the T. He has always made it convenient for me to deal with him. Buy with utmost confidence, you will not find more integrity in another seller.

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Thanks Evil, I wish i could say the same about all our board members. Some see fit to crap in other peoples adds and make lowball offers in public.

On a side note:I have nothing but good to say about my dealings with you,Thank you for the time and effort you have put into our dealings.

Sawgunner also was a win/win I drove all the way to Lafayette friday for two deals i was able to coordinate and i was happy with the outcome on both.

On that note,anyone here looking for a FN5.7 pistol?

Last edited:

bigv

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Shreveport
    Bump

Btt for the friday afternoon crowd...............Trade offers also considered. Still looking for a Glock 30 and a 19c

I have a Glock 36 i will trade off as well

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom