4th Amendment rights on trial in LA. From WLF

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Last edited:

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    I was just about to post this. About time someone stood up to these jackboot thugs. Most of which could not make as a real police officer so they become Game Wardens to fill their small man complex power trip needs. There is little need for them anymore. They days of commerical hunting are over. Now it is the days of writing people fines for petty chicken ^#$& things like leaving your hunting license in your truck or forgetting to have a flare gun in your boat.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I feel for him. It boils down to the local game warden being a d..kheadfv<ktard and looking for anything he can muster up. When I go out to my place to shoot I make sure to lock the gate behind me, but I have had one jump the gate and walk in to investigate the shooting. He did not get a warm welcome and I did not show any ID. I learned later that he was no longer covering our parish, but sounds like there’s another DHFT in town.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Yeah those A-holes, My nephew is one of those pimps but.....
    He does have some interesting stories like the oyster boat he stopped in Terrebonne or Lafourche parish.
    Seems you are required to have a self-contained toilet onboard.
    Okay fine, They stop a boat manned by gentlemen whom no speak English very well
    He explains you cant Wizz or crap in the same water you are removing oysters from and here Capt. is you a ticket and dump your catch cause your not selling these oysters.
    Capt. doo-doo is mad but he promises to get some sort of self contained toilet.
    Fine.
    Fast forward a few weeks and this same @ick game warden stops the same boat.
    Went something like this.
    Capt doo-doo you have toilet facility's now .
    Capt doo-doo si si Bucket from Academy.
    @ick head nephew looks inside the new academy crapper bucket.
    It's now being used to hold the loaf of bread, Mayonnaise and other items to make a sandwich with.
    Same replay here boy's, Capt doo-doo gets a ticket and has to dump his oysters.
    Moral of the story, If you get a sack of oysters and they have a taste of yesterdays chalupa's
    Chances are it came from Capt. doo doos catch.
    Fin

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    ... looks inside the new academy crapper bucket.
    It's now being used to hold the loaf of bread, Mayonnaise and other items to make a sandwich with.
    Reminds me of the time our local health inspector was trying to get every commercial establishment to install three compartment sinks to wash their dishes in. He had already cited a few gas stations for not having the sinks and washing the pots out in the bathroom sink.

He stopped into the local hardware store I was working at, and I heard my boss, the hardware store owner declare...."We don't wash our pot or the cups."

As for Capt. Doo - Doo- does the law require him to urinate while fishing? If he had the toilet on board, what was the 2nd citation for?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Reminds me of the time our local health inspector was trying to get every commercial establishment to install three compartment sinks to wash their dishes in. He had already cited a few gas stations for not having the sinks and washing the pots out in the bathroom sink.

He stopped into the local hardware store I was working at, and I heard my boss, the hardware store owner declare...."We don't wash our pot or the cups."

As for Capt. Doo - Doo- does the law require him to urinate while fishing? If he had the toilet on board, what was the 2nd citation for?
    All human waste goes in the toilet, Unless he's whizzing on the bread he's still out of compliance.
    Has to return his catch to the beds.
    You been eating funny tasting raw oysters by chance?

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    All human waste goes in the toilet, Unless he's whizzing on the bread he's still out of compliance.
    Has to return his catch to the beds.
    You been eating funny tasting raw oysters by chance?
    I think you missed my point. How was the boat out of compliance?

Your post did not indicate the 2nd time the agent stopped the boat that the agent found human waste anywhere. The agent found what I assume is an approved receptacle "@ick head nephew looks inside the new academy crapper bucket" just to discover lunch that had yet to be consumed. Did he find evidence they had peed or defecated some where other than the approved device?

It is entirely possible they had not violated the "no peeing over the oyster beds" law by not having peed since they launched.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I think you missed my point. How was the boat out of compliance?

Your post did not indicate the 2nd time the agent stopped the boat that the agent found human waste anywhere. The agent found what I assume is an approved receptacle "@ick head nephew looks inside the new academy crapper bucket" just to discover lunch that had yet to be consumed. Did he find evidence they had peed or defecated some where other than the approved device?

It is entirely possible they had not violated the "no peeing over the oyster beds" law by not having peed since they launched.
    Reckon you're kinda overdoing it just a tad, Game wardens will watch you for a long time before they move in like with his toy drome he parks out there watching!
    Logic dictates the Wizz bucket has dry bread , mayo and other sandwich making stuff in there dry as a bone, Where they using it at?
    What's a Ruston dude know about oyster boats btw?

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    I wholeheartedly agree that they need to have proper probable cause or a warrant to enter private property, set up surveillance, or “conduct an investigation” as they love to put it. I disagree with many of their tactics especially what I consider entrapment with their decoys!

To give them a fair shake overall I know several current and prior agents and have had several good encounters with agents. As a property owner we are constantly fighting trash being dumped. LADWF handles these cases and do a damn good job in my experiences. LADWF also does great work at field days and our local WMA range in Woodworth.

I will always side and stand with the rights of the individual and property owners.

Top Bottom