5.11 Tactical Pants - $19.95 at Botach

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    They're having a clearance on 5.11 Tactical cargo pants @ $19.95 a pair. I just ordered 3! You can't get crappy Wrangler cargos at Walmart for that cheap.

They also have Magnum Apparel cargos for $18.00. I grabbed a pair of these too just to compare to the 5.11s.

Here's the 5.11 pants, but browse around they have a bunch of 5.11 and Magnum clothing/accessories on clearance.

http://www.botachtactical.com/royrob511.html

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    On the link.....they show 8 pair of pants, going from left to right, which ones are Sage and which pair are Tundra?

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    also, anyone who has these, can you tell me how these fit? a 35 fits me best, would you reccomend a 34 or a 36? Depepdning on manufacturer, I wear 34s and 36s of other pants.

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I own several pairs of these and enjoy the heck out of them. I do wish they were a little thicker for running through the briers with though. Your tax dollars paid for them. Thanks guys

Paulup

dot dot dot
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Bush, La
    I'm pretty sure, from left to right, its Coyote, Black, Sage, Grey, Navy, Tundra, Charcoal, Brown. But I may have the Charcoal and Navy backwards.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    nice pants, you guys should call Botach to see if they even have them in stock...their website is NOT accurate at all. I ordered 2 pairs a month ago & they sent me 1.

Botach sucks, but the pants are really nice.

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    botach

Thanks for the info, ordered 5 pair. :cool:

Well, after 3 days waiting for a tracking number for my order, Botach sends and email saying they are not in stock on 3 of the 5 that i ordered. Botach wanted to know what I wanted to do. ???????? :rolleyes:

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Well, after 3 days waiting for a tracking number for my order, Botach sends and email saying they are not in stock on 3 of the 5 that i ordered. Botach wanted to know what I wanted to do. ???????? :rolleyes:

I had a similiar experience with another order I made with them awhile back. I ended up cancelling it and went someplace else that had the stuff in stock.

This time I tried to call and find out if they had the colors/sizes I wanted in stock. Customer service couldn't tell me and gave me some warehouse number to call. After several attempts, that was always busy and I never did get through. I ended up ordering anyway and I am hoping for the best.

I wouldn't normally order anything from them but the price was right!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    One of the four I ordered was out of stock. Got my other three yesterday. Not exactly a perfect transaction, but hell I got 3 pair of 5.11's for $70.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom