SOLD: 500 rounds of .38 Spl practice and defensive ammo, various factory makes

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    FTF sale in Metairie/NO area with lite travel between NO/BR if needed. Want to sell as one lot to single buyer if possible. NO TRADES DESIRED. First "I'll take it" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com takes the lot. I'll take it trumps question and answer threads. Thank you for looking, I've got good references here and on GunBroker. You be legit too please. Low ball offers will be ignored. Sorry, but if you've sold here, you know what I'm referring to. :)

FS, factory new in boxes, lot of 500 rounds of .38 Special. Mix of fmj practice rounds of various weights and 125 grn JHP defensive loadings. Don't know about your local pusher, but for some reason .38 Spl and .357 mag seem to be being produced in China these days, with single rounds being rowed across the Pacific via canoe. :) Here's a chance, at a GREAT price, to stock up with some practice and defensive ammo.

Lot consists of:

200 rounds of Remington factory 125 grain JHP defensive loads in 100 round packs
    50 rounds of various 125 and 115 grain loadings from premier makers in JHP variants (this is the box on it's side in the pic)
    250 rounds of 125 grain and 130 grain JHP and FMJ practice loadings (or they do a heck of a job on car body penetration too, just saying :) ).\

If located, and that might be a tall if for you, these would retail at $240 for the lot. I'm asking $125 FIRM for the whole lot, kit and caboodle.

FTF sale with first, "I'll take it" to my email at: magger357@yahoo.com takes the lot. Thank you again for looking.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom