NEW Ammo Cans

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    IDK, maybe it's a deal, maybe not. Just thought I'd share.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ItemDetail.aspx?sku=zaa-001&utm_source=Weekly%2BEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=ZAA001&utm_campaign=11-02-25AmmoCans12&utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Brand+New+Ammo+Cans+Campaign

AmmoCans12.jpg

Jguid54

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I'm not sure if this has been posted yet...I picked up a few of these from a guy parked off the highway last week. He has a Titan filled with ammo cans and a military trailer filled with them. I picked up a couple .50 cal ammo cans for $11 ea. The thinner ones were going for $7. He had every type of ammo can you could imagine and also the plastic optics cases. This was the number on his ammo can sign (225) 721-1813 He was parked off Samuels rd US 61, Zachary LA N 30.66577 W 91.25767

geauxshootin

LA CHP Training and more
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Prairieville
    I still have about 20 of the 30 cal (thin cans) left for $6 each AND
    Let me know if you need any FAT 50 cans, I will get those soon and sell them for $10

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I still have about 20 of the 30 cal (thin cans) left for $6 each AND
    Let me know if you need any FAT 50 cans, I will get those soon and sell them for $10

I am in for a few. The 5 I got from you last time were full as soon as I got home, I guess i didn't realize how much ammo I had sitting around.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Not as strong I have them bust on me loaded down. Plus they dont look nearly as cool.

yeah, even the plastic ammo boxes don't hold up as well. If I fill them up all the way, they can't be moved around with the handle unless you partially support the bottom without the handle liberating itself from the top of the box.

103M 95G

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Westbank
    Not as strong I have them bust on me loaded down. Plus they dont look nearly as cool.

And Besides, a buddy of mine lived 1 block from the 17th street canal breach, 13ft of water in his house for 3 weeks. everything in ammo cans was dry. cant say the same for stuff that was in plastic "Dry boxes".

Another buddy that had 9ft of water in his house, near rock-in-bowl, ammo cans saved the day.

AMMO cans FTMFW!

captain-03

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Central Mississippi
    And Besides, a buddy of mine lived 1 block from the 17th street canal breach, 13ft of water in his house for 3 weeks. everything in ammo cans was dry. cant say the same for stuff that was in plastic "Dry boxes".

Another buddy that had 9ft of water in his house, near rock-in-bowl, ammo cans saved the day.

AMMO cans FTMFW!

Can't argue with that!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom