Wts: Glock 23 ***SOLD***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Hashler

Weekend Warrior
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Denham Springs
    I have a Glock model 23 that I purchased in 2002, it has been a great pistol just looking to spend money on something else don't know what yet.
    Included is the factory box, the load assist, a 29 round mag, Galco holster, the spring pin was changed to stainless instead of plastic, 3.5 lb trigger connector. also what ever ammo I have in .40 cal. I believe it is at least 200 rounds
    $475 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_0792.jpg
      IMG_0792.jpg
      210.6 KB · Views: 80
    • IMG_0791.jpg
      IMG_0791.jpg
      238.5 KB · Views: 64
    Last edited:

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    Nice pistol man.I'm amazed this hasn't sold yet.I guess I better put my 23 back in the safe.I was going to sell it on here for $550 starting price.NIB.but if you cant get $475 for a gen 3 23.I will not waste my time..Thanks and good luck :)

For all those that say a 9mm is bla bla.. more than likely they are just crappy shooters lol...

I give the 40 cal a bunch of props. Smith and Wesson and Federal made a great cartridge that does it's job. 9mm has less of a chance of killing someone with 1 shot then the 40 because that is what it was made to do. The 9mm is a good caliber but it doesn't just have the power to lay down the person u shoot with 1 bullet in a well placed shot, sometimes it takes more then 1 shot, like when the cops shot the guy 27 times with 9mm +p+ because of inadequate penetration. they could of laid him out with 1 shot with a 40. The 9mm doesn't have the power it takes to penetrate all the way to severe nerves and blood vessels from every angle you could hit the bad guy, but that is why the 40 was created is to make sure it was strong enough and big enough to kill.And that is why LEO carry .40..get r dunnn !!!!!

Last edited:

11Bravo

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    Nice pistol man.I'm amazed this hasn't sold yet.I guess I better put my 23 back in the safe.I was going to sell it on here for $550 starting price.NIB.but if you cant get $475 for a gen 3 23.I will not waste my time..Thanks and good luck :)

For all those that say a 9mm is bla bla.. more than likely they are just crappy shooters lol...

I give the 40 cal a bunch of props. Smith and Wesson and Federal made a great cartridge that does it's job. 9mm has less of a chance of killing someone with 1 shot then the 40 because that is what it was made to do. The 9mm is a good caliber but it doesn't just have the power to lay down the person u shoot with 1 bullet in a well placed shot, sometimes it takes more then 1 shot, like when the cops shot the guy 27 times with 9mm +p+ because of inadequate penetration. they could of laid him out with 1 shot with a 40. The 9mm doesn't have the power it takes to penetrate all the way to severe nerves and blood vessels from every angle you could hit the bad guy, but that is why the 40 was created is to make sure it was strong enough and big enough to kill.And that is why LEO carry .40..get r dunnn !!!!!

So much fail in this post...

Jub Jub

Cadillac
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    lmfao...no kidding.

So Bobcat, when you gonna volunteer to stand in front of my G17 and let me sling 18rds of Hornady 124gr XTP's at your chest? Aw hell I'll make it easier and use my G26...that's only 11rds of 9 "minimeter" you'll have to dodge. :mamoru:

Even though this discussion belongs elsewhere, I will add what I always say to the 9mm crowd. If all you had was FMJ ammo and either a 9mm or .40 cal, which gun would you prefer to have in a fight for your life? I think most everyone would pick the .40.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Even though this discussion belongs elsewhere, I will add what I always say to the 9mm crowd. If all you had was FMJ ammo and either a 9mm or .40 cal, which gun would you prefer to have in a fight for your life? I think most everyone would pick the .40.

But there is more than FMJ ammo, so the question is moot. OP, might wanna throw up the round count.

Bobcat32

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I'm just going by the millions of facts on the .40 vs the 9mm.Then answer this,Why don't LEO carry 9mm? Hmmmm ANd to add just for fun.I have been shot by a 9mm when I was younger,in the leg.And believe you me,I'm dammm glad it wasn't a .40 .The bullet went clean through ,more of an abrasion about an inch within the leg.I do have a scar but I'm betting a .40 would have left more than a scar or shall I say not left..AT least his thread is getting attention...Someone buy this gun Bumppp...

Last edited:

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm just going by the millions of facts on the .40 vs the 9mm.Then answer this,Why don't LEO carry 9mm? Hmmmm ANd to add just for fun.I have been shot by a 9mm when I was younger,in the leg.And believe you me,I'm dammm glad it wasn't a .40 .The bullet went clean through ,more of an abrasion about an inch within the leg.I do have a scar but I'm betting a .40 would have left more than a scar or shall I say not left..AT least his thread is getting attention...Someone buy this gun Bumppp...

Why was the army driving in iraq with plywood armored humvees? Just because a government organization is doing it, doesn't make it the best. I'm sure your 27 9mm to one 40, "example" is one of those millions of facts. As is that most people who shoot 9 do so because they are more than likely crappy shooters. You're right, the logic you have presented is the light that protects the world from the darkness of ignorance.

Last edited:

Tantrix

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Pineville, Louisiana

Either one...I rely on my ability to put shots where they need to go, not the very small difference between the .356" 9mm and the .400" 40S&W calibers.

And by the way, the .40S&W is nothing but a 10mm without a set of balls, so if you want to talk "caliber wars" get yourself a 10mm Auto with full power loads from Doubletap or Buffalo Bore then watch your beloved .40 be put to shame.

There, I made it fair and ended the pissing contest...now the 9mm and .40 both suck. Let this guy sell his gun.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom