**SOLD** Promag Front Handguard Tri-rail & Sling attachment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I have a tri-rail front handguard & sling attachment for a MOSSBERG 500 & similar model 12 gauge shotgun.

I ordered this kit that was SUPPOSED to be compatible with the Mav88 - which takes all other parts of the Mossy 500, EXCEPT for the front handguard.

Perfect shape....never used.

I would like to trade for something I can place on my AR-15 or $20 $15 shipped. PM or E-mail me.

Last edited:

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    What are you looking to put on your AR? I could use this on my Mossy 500. Let me know what you are looking for, or a price you'd be willing to sell it for and I'll take it (if I have the item you want to trade for).

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    I would suppose this wouldn't work on my 870... correct?

I am not sure. Probably not. I do not own a 870...yet.

What are you looking to put on your AR? I could use this on my Mossy 500. Let me know what you are looking for, or a price you'd be willing to sell it for and I'll take it (if I have the item you want to trade for).

I don't know what I need. LOL. PM Sent....

tunatuk

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Ascension Parish
    Can you provide a link to somewhere that sells these? Just curious as to the going price. Gonna look through my box o' AR things when I get home and over the next few days while I recooperate from getting a wisdom tooth out. If I don't have anything, I'll buy it outright from you.

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Link to Promag site. Second to last item on the page @ the bottom.

M168 Mossberg 500/590 (12) Gauge Tri-Rail Forearm with Adapter

This heavy duty polymer forearm fits Mossberg 500/590 (12) Gauge pump shotguns. The Forearm has three sturdy Picatinny rails located at the bottom, left and right hand sides. these rails allow attachment of flashlights, lasers, vertical grips and other accessories directly to the shotgun. This eliminates the needs of remotes corded switches, barrel clamps and clutter. No modification is required. Uses factory hardware. Forearm wrench included.
    $29.00

Let me know what you have in your box of goodies. Anything just sitting? Winter trigger guard? One point sling? Mil-spec rec kit?

Actually, I need a 5 or 6 Position Mil-spec receiver extension kit. I almost ordered one earlier from PK for 50 bucks, but thought I would put out a WTB thread on here and on ARF. I am sure I am just wasting my time and should just order the damn thing and be done with it. I am also looking for a short vertical grip.

Send me a PM. I will be on the road all day tomorrow but should have internet up and running tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Cajun_Chuck

Premium Certified Cajun
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    poke.gif

$15 shipped :dunno:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom