WTS: 60 Inch Drag Bag for Big Rifles - $135

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    60 Inch Drag Bag for Big Rifles

$150 $135 obo

FTF in the Baton Rouge/Zachary/Denham Springs area. A little further and we can talk about it. Too much further and you’ll have to throw in some extra money for my time and gas.

I got this for my Armalite AR50 but soon found a discreet case that I liked better so I’ve been using that for the past few years. This has pretty much sat unused. I can’t find this case anywhere online but it seems to be close to a Voodoo Tactical model (20-0034007000) that runs about $180 and it’s almost the same design as the Galati Gear 62” Drag Bag (DB6212O) that runs about $240. I have a few other TAC Force bags and the quality is excellent. In the pictures below, the bag seems to measure 60 inches. The tape measure was straight but the bag was leaning against the wall and had a little curve to it. If someone needs it, I can measure it more precisely.

The bag has a big velcro lined main pouch with loops to lash stuff to. It’s got a smaller velcro lined pocket with sewn in straps. The small pocket also has a flat pocket on its face with a diagonal zipper. The back has a pocket for storing backpack style straps. The inside of the bag has three loops that can be put anywhere along the webbing to secure the weapon in the bag.

Other than PMAGs, I can’t think of anything I’d be interested in trading for. But if you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me on here and ask. Please don’t PM me through tapatalk. I don’t check it very often and I have the notifications for the app turned off on my phone so it may be a while before I see it.

7vSsDdW.jpg

Jd7T0K2.jpg

oiieZwU.jpg

uJnB2nE.jpg

dOo5QmV.jpg

qUUEp9Q.jpg

HBsSbzu.jpg

9L53bAA.jpg

uqg46v6.jpg

X99mrbG.jpg

XwWZbut.jpg

MYGNOzw.jpg

LTVx8LT.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dusty84
    Top Bottom