AR15 Complete Lowers with Commercial Stocks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

spector4

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Fort Polk
    I just put together two brand new Surplus Ammo & Arms Lowers. Both have commercial stocks, one tube has six positions, the other has four positions. Both Lowers have Standard Palmetto State Armory Trigger groups. Not interested in trades, just cash when doing personal pickups. I need these gone by Friday if Possible, before noon on Friday. Can do FTF with in Leesville to DeRidder and PM me if you coming from beyond these places. Asking for $260 OBO Each. If you need shipped to you, then $250 each strong paypal only with free shipping with Delivery Confirmation In LA Only.DSCN4833.jpg

Last edited:

gunslinger06

Never go to BR/NO
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    Leesville,LA
    Crap- You forgot its against the rules to dump on someone else's thread.

Besides, the prices are obo and it is worth it to a lot of folks to pay a little extra to avoid the pain of assembly and to buy from an individual.

spector4

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Fort Polk
    Crap: You forgot the trigger group, before you crapped in the thread....
    just saying :)

not including the buffer tube, castle nut, back plate, buffer and buffer spring = $42 and butstock= $75 one one which id a command arms cbst stock. The other is the same buffer assembly but with an regular army buttstock at $45. So yea being generous.

Thanks gunslinger06 & storm52 for support.

ryan

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Metairie
    Is it legal to ship an "other" within the state. I know you can ship a rifle, but can you legally ship lowers?

spector4

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Fort Polk
    Is it legal to ship an "other" within the state. I know you can ship a rifle, but can you legally ship lowers?
    trust me ive done my research or i wouldnt have posted that statement in my post. You can only if shipped within the state. Other states of course dont have the same laws of LA.

Sulzer

Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I totally forgot I posted in here, I know what I said was against the rules but someone had to and I still stand by it. Also, if you clicked the links you'd have seen I had every part covered. I guess we'll have to leave it up to economics to see who's right, cause in the end anything is only worth what the next guy is willing to pay for it. Sorry for the thread ****, but crappin is what I do :). Good luck with the sale.

spector4

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Fort Polk
    OK price dropped and due to work tempo being high, I am dropping the price of my lowers due to not being able to travel. Only Shipped. for both $480 or $240 a Piece firm Paypal only, this
    includes free shipping with Delivery Confirmation In LA Only. No Out of State shipping. Thanks

spector4

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2011
    Fort Polk
    OK price dropped and due to work tempo being high, I am dropping the price of my lowers due to not being able to travel. Only Shipped. for both $480 or $240 a Piece firm Paypal only, this
    includes free shipping with Delivery Confirmation In LA Only. No Out of State shipping. Thanks

Price Drop! I will take 220 OBO and for both 420 shipped.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom