WTS: AK mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I have 8 30 round AK mags for sale. They have been sitting in my safe for quite some time. Two in the packages are Chinese and the rest were sold to me many years ago as East German. Only a few of them have been fired and some have never been in a gun. No marking so I don't know how to tell for sure.

I'd like $100 for all of the FTF or I'll trade for an AR lower as I want to start a new build.
    2011-07-26_13-08-47_121.jpg

Last edited:

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Cujohunter send me a pm with you contact info if you want them. I still have them at this point.

I will say this sale has been one of the worst I have ever dealt with in terms of people telling me they want them and I never hear from them again or change of heart. Is this more common here? I would have thought with a local crowd we would have less of that than the national boards.

bwalke1

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    in my defense i said i wanted them and would have bought them that day or the next, but YOU went out of town for 3-4 days during your sale and i had to wait for YOU. and I in the mean time went to the tarpon rodeo/stripper show and spent all my money.not mad or anything just a matter of logistics. and i was kind enough to pm you and tell you that so you could relist them. glad you sold them it was a good deal, thanks cujohunter.

Last edited:

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Alright last time to the top. I'll do $90 just to get rid of them. Don't bother unless you are willing to actually buy them or come to Baton Rouge to get them. Sorry as I grow more bitter on this thread.

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Somebody buy these before i do. And Lord knows I don't need them considering i've already got a zillion of them. Good deal on some good mags

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom