* * Closed* *Winchester Fast Pump* * Sold* *

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

slowhandlukem

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    lafayette to Houston
    Easy to pack and carry,with a 3 inch chamber for handling buckshot or rifled slugs, efficiently through the fully chrome plated, 18" fixed cylinder choked barrel(no constriction) for wide patterning.This open choke is also very accurate when using Foster-type slugs. It also has non-glare metal surfaces with a tough composite stock and forearm. Additional features include a five-shot magazine (plus one in the chamber)also includes new handle foregrip and new Pistol Grip.This gun is New,never fired by anyone outside the Winchester plant !!!

This weapon weighs approximately 6.4 Pds.Without the stock and with the new pistol grip and new lighter foregrip,it weighs between 4.9-5.1 lbs.Known as the fastest pump shotgun in the world. 5 rounds in 1.2 secs.

This can and should be registered as a zombie eliminator !!!

Weekend Special./// Buy 1 Get 1 Free !!!. Yes I said FReeee !!!!! .If you purchase the SXP,you will receive a Marlin 60 22LR with SS bbl.Not new,not beautiful.Truck Gun she is...Clean and Shoots straight.Very low rds on new SS bbl.

This weekend only: I like this shotgun but I have many pump self defense weapons..Windy needs a new home !!!! $375.00 (Firm) for everything !!!!!

Need more info: http://www.winchesterguns.com/products/catalog/detail.asp?family=021C&mid=512252

First one that says I do.I wll pronounce you , as man and gun:)

Will be in the westlake ,lake charles and sulphur area routes tmw.
    Thanks as always,

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom