"SOLD" WTS Marlin 1894c 357 Magnum Lever Action Rifle "SOLD"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MSWhit65

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For Sale is a "like new" condition Marlin 1894c lever action rifle. I purchased this rifle brand new and it's been to the range one time. I shot less than 50 rounds of 357 Mag through it and a handful of 38's. It performed perfectly and was very accurate even with open sites. There is not one scratch or blemish of any kind on this rifle. And with exception of the one trip to the range, it has been locked away in my safe. Also, it has the "JM" stamped on the barrel not the "REM"

Asking $450 firm.

I reside in Gonzales, LA area.

Why am I selling it? I just had the opportunity to shoot a 300 Blackout Short Barreled Rifle with AAC suppressor and now I'm suffering from the "Must Have It" disease :D

This picture is of the actual rifle for sale.

IMGP4891_2.jpg

Marlin Website Information

Model 1894C

Chambered for 357 Mag./38 Spl., the 1894C is the natural sidekick to the 357 Magnum or 38 Special revolver. An 18.5" barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling, and superb balance, together with five machined solid steel forgings and a checkered American black walnut straight-grip stock, make this an extremely quick-handling little carbine.

Caliber 357 Mag. / 38 Spl.

Capacity 9-shot tubular magazine

Action Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid top receiver; hammer block safety.

Stock American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; swivel studs.

Barrel 18.5" with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves).

Twist Rate 1:16" r.h.

Sights Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.

Overall Length 36"

Weight 6 lbs.

Attachments

• IMGP4891_2.jpg
      IMGP4891_2.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 32
    Last edited:

MSWhit65

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    $450 will NOT buy you a 300 Blackout Short Barreled Rifle with AAC suppressor!! lol

I mean to tell you, Isn't that the truth. The $450 is not even going to cover my trust and tax stamp for the SBR and suppressor. But, I had to start somewhere and I thought that asking $3500 for the Marlin might be a little excessive...haha. Anyhow, I plan confiscate some of my wife's gold jewelry to help cover the rest :thumbsup:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Damn. Wish I had the cash to play with. I picked up one of these years ago and flipped it for a pistol without even shooting it. Wish I'd have kept it now...

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Now we all know this rifle ain't you're style. Why don't you stick to all you're tacticool craziness and leave the classy stuff to the rest of us.:D

Now come on. I'm trying to be a more well rounded gun owner like the rest of y'all. Besides these are alot less expensive to own and shoot! Lol

You would be surprised to what older guns I own, but you will never know!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom