SOLD Ruger MKII 22/45 receiver/BULL BARREL.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    This is a receiver and BULL BARREL ONLY with sights.The rear sight is an aperture style from "1raggedhole" NOT sure if that is good or not BUT that is what it is. Was told the barrel has about 500 rounds down the pipe, I fired about 8 rounds thru it and it shot perfectly!

It is a 4" bull barrel non threaded muzzle, very nice BLUED finish. this is from a Ruger MKII 22/45. BOLT is NOT included this is barreled receiver ONLY!

THE BAD: The rear sight looks like it was installed by BUBBA's first cousin, it has a slight maring on the left side, this looks like it could easily be sanded or filed smooth and repainted. I could do it but would rather buyer know it is there! I am not sure if it will show in the pics BUT I could get a close up if requested!

I am asking $95 OBO!
    THANKS!

KT

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

Last edited:

kajuntriton

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   0
    May 2, 2009
    BR, G-Town, P-Ville
    Yes the white inlay is only a temp crayon for display, it can be removed with oil and toothbrush. If you purchase this receiver/barrel and do not want the white I will remove this OR if you wish to have perm white, I will gladly do that for you.

KT

bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    wish I hadnt already spent so much this month on a workishop or Id be all over this. Tell me though, will this barreled reciever fit on an older model Ruger Mk II ? I have a tapered 6" barrel Mk 2 and am curious.:confused:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom