FS: Ar15 EA lower and Colt upper 20"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    BOTH ITEMS SOLD, Thanks guys!

Looking to sell an ar15 I got in a trade recently as I haven't shot it yet and I am looking to build my own eventually.. It consists of 20" colt upper and an essential arms lower. Both the lower and upper have been painted a grey color which doesnt look bad but could stand to be done again. It has a rear flip sight on it and a fixed sight up front. Not sure how many rounds are through it but its probably close to 600-800 by looking at the wear on it. I just gave it a very thorough cleaning with clp and always take very good care of my weapons. I will include 3 g.i. mags and the rifle case it is inI am looking to get 700obo for it so hit me up if you are interested. Thanks

100_1079.jpg

100_1080.jpg

100_1082.jpg

Last edited:

howellusn

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Gulfport, MS
    How much for this?

Details?

Asking 400 for it.. Has about 200 rounds through it and never a hiccup.. Has scratch on both slides of the slide, nothing deep but marked up the blued finish. It was scratched from my belt when i gangster carried it lol.. I will get pics up asap. Has 2 mags with it one is the extended mag and the other is the standard mag and has a pierce grip extension. I will even include a whats left of a box of winchester jhp with it if bought for my asking price. This will also come with the standard xd gear ( case, holster, mag holster, and mag loader)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom