Reloading gear, 40 SW brass, dies, etc. Will separate now, make offers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    here goes. All items are in prairieville, in my possesion. Ive listed them in batches that i would like to sell together. The dies, i would prefer to go with either their respective brass or with the full set of gear, not alone. I listed alone so you can add that price to whatever your interested in. I would sell alone if needed but wont drive very far for a 15$ sale. All sales prefer to be FTF but will ship if really necessary. Selling due to getting out of reloading. Not worth my time anymore due to limited savings versus time spent for me. Contact me at 225-7*1*5-2*9*0*5. Joey. Or PM me here.

Press and Autoprime SPF.

40 S&W brass, very mixed, 1100+ total, 800 are sized and cleaned. 1/2 pound of HS-6 powder, and 500 CCI 500 small pistol primers=135$
    RCBS 223/556 dies. Decapping pin is broken, needs another, they are cheap. 15$
    RCBS 40 S&W/10mm carbide dies. 25$
    Remainder of the gear listed below. Selling as a "starter" package. Everything you need minus dies/powder/primer/bullets/brass to load. Everything cept the press and tumbler is nearly new. 240$ (180$ without press and autoprime)
    Included in remainder is:
    Lee classic cast press, the pivot broke on it, i repaired it with factory parts once, and it broke again, so i repaired it with my materials, and its stronger than factory
    Homeade shell tumbler. Ugly but it works.
    Cleaning media (corn cob) and polish. Enough to use in this tumbler. Been used 3x.
    Dillon Balance beam scale.
    Lee powder thrower
    Lee autoprime with both trays (large and small primer useable)
    Trimmer with arbor for 223, but arbor is useable but needs replacing if you using it for lenght measurement (i was using stop on drill press)
    lube pad with lube
    Shell holder for trimmer for 223 (locks shell in place with a twist)
    neck chamfer tool
    cabelas case prep tools (includes neck chamfer tool, primer pocket cleaner, primer pocket chamfer tool, neck brushes)

If you purchase the gear, i will give you a class on how to prepare cases for loading. I will not teach you to load (for liability reasons).

dzl196yvbjsn3lzag0g.jpg
    b2hz6sgsjqehfpvpyfat.jpg
    o6l56x2j93h4weynji9.jpg
    1hgpfme49esnb3y6gj5.jpg
    0elp05uvh832t96pmlw.jpg

Last edited:

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    I really would prefer to se it all together but will let yaknoe in a day orteo if no one is interested.

Male offers btw. Trades could be 223/556 or 40 ammo

Spent Brass

Keeping South BR Classy
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    baton rouge
    Gimme a few days to talk with the people at LA reloading. Depending on which press I end up with I may want your .40 stuff. Ill let you know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wrobi2016
    Top Bottom