SOLD: S&W M&P 9 Spec Ops

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    selling my S&W M&P 9 Spec Ops (threaded model). This is the original threaded model from S&W that is threaded 13.5x1 LH. It's in great condition and shoots flawlessly. It's had less than 400rnds through it. hardly any wear on the barrel's hood.
    what's included:
    M&P9 (with all 3 backstraps, box, lock, ect.)
    5 factory mags
    Upgraded Trijicon tall front sight, adjustable Novak plain black rear sight (i have the factory 3 dot white sights as well)
    Thread protector (they didn't come from the factory with one, so i ordered an HK USP 9 SD thread protector)
    Tagua leather IWB holster
    eIAHxkL0

asking $600 for it all.

please PM me, i can meet in around NOLA, Metairie, and St.Bernard daily. I go to Baton Rouge once a week.

edit: forgot to mention, if you have an Osprey 9/40/45, i happen to have a brand new extra 13.5x1 LH piston for it, that i'll sell for an additional $50. or if the gun sells, and no one wants the piston, i'll try to get credited by SilencerCo.

MP9SpecOps.jpg

Last edited:

franch1se82

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Belle Chasse
    bump for a good guy...

with it being christmas season and all, it'll be hard to come by some expendable income. in saying that, if it's available in the new year (or you keep bumping with a price drop, i'd have to just simply get it lol)

dmcknight2504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2011
    M&P Spec Ops

Hey bud I've been looking for a Spec Ops for quite some time now. Do you still have it? If so any pics you can send or post?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom