I'm so going to hell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Actually satan is the only one that has a placed reserved in hell.
    It's not too late for anyone else if they are still breathing. I too was so going to hell once, No longer am I.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    NOT COOL...

geico_caveman.jpg

YOU FAIL

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't believe in hell or that a loving god would damn someone to it for all eternity without giving them a chance again in the afterlife...so -I- think you are ok...

And DAMN that was funny as ****!

p.s.
    Wrong, yes...funny, well...yeah.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Well manimal, That loving God has made it very clear in His word. Jesus Chrrist spoke of hell and it's eternity more than any other person in the Bible. Many people are being deceived by that very way of thinking. The chioce is to be made now.

You're trying to make God who you want Him to be instead of who He is. Sure He's loving, that's the reason He gave us all Jesus to cover our sins. But if we choose to die in our sins then we get judged according to our works, and no one will pass that judgment. God demands perfection. A Christian is covered by Jesus, the only perfect one. Those who stand on their own works will surely perish. Hell is Mentioned 53 times in the Bible. Matthew 25:46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
    (There is only one way to be righteous in Gods eyes, through Jesus, by accepting Him by choice, not forced)

Hebrews 9:27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
    28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:
    1We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
    2(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Most that call them self a Christian aren't looking for Him.
    I know this doesn't concearn alot of people, But I don't ever want God to bring me before some one that I know and have Him tell thim, My sheep told you!
    I'm not tring to give you a hard time, I just want to make sure you are not being deceived by another or you own self.
    The Bible says in Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
    7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

satan will deceive a person with their own mind and they won't even know it.
    Again, not tring to give you a hard time about this. If you come to find out the truth on it, you will be thankful I cared enough to even tell others. I know, I was deceived, now i'm following vs's 5,6 and 7 and now I see and know the truth. I can't help but care about people now days. When Jesus is living in someones heart, it's hard for them not to care. Please don't take it as offensive, that's certainly not the way it is meant. :)

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    Rainman,

I'm not trying to hijack this thread. I respect your religion, most of my friends are Christians, but I do not share your beliefs.

My God is not Religious, but it is the same God that is in your religion, the Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Satanists, Jews, and all others religions too.

The God of Gods.

There is only 1 God and there are billions of eyes that see it differently, hearts that feel it differently, minds that think of it differently, ears that hear it differently...through history there have been millions that have written about it differently, and billions who have worshiped it differently.

That's my interpretation of God, and I will trust no hand of man to write down what God is or means, it is beyond our Religion, our Language, and our Comprehension.

To me, a man saying that he knows and understands god...is purely arrogant. I do not know the depth of God, it is beyond my ability, and I do not understand God for the same reason.

<3

And...I still think that this is a funny strip, lol.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I've met a lot of people from here, surprisingly enough, I'm still here to talk about it! I'm glad too, I like all of them...no one has to believe what I believe. :)

Its easy for anyone to be rough around the edges online, in person its always a lot easier to 'love thy neighbor' and be friendly.

Top Bottom