I'm so going to hell

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Rainman,

I'm not trying to hijack this thread. I respect your religion, most of my friends are Christians, but I do not share your beliefs.

My God is not Religious, but it is the same God that is in your religion, the Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Satanists, Jews, and all others religions too.

The God of Gods.

There is only 1 God and there are billions of eyes that see it differently, hearts that feel it differently, minds that think of it differently, ears that hear it differently...through history there have been millions that have written about it differently, and billions who have worshiped it differently.

That's my interpretation of God, and I will trust no hand of man to write down what God is or means, it is beyond our Religion, our Language, and our Comprehension.

To me, a man saying that he knows and understands god...is purely arrogant. I do not know the depth of God, it is beyond my ability, and I do not understand God for the same reason.

<3

And...I still think that this is a funny strip, lol.

I'm not religious, I don't even go to a church. I'm saved by what Jesus did for me and the fact that I finally came to my deceived senses and accepted Jesus for what He did. Didn't happen in a church building, don't need a church building to help me keep it. I can't be religious enough to be in right standing with God, only Jesus could, and did!

"To me, a man saying that he knows and understands god...is purely arrogant. I do not know the depth of God, it is beyond my ability, and I do not understand God for the same reason."

It's not me that understands God, it's the Holy Spirit in me, Jesus Christ that's living in my heart that knows and understands God! NO man will without Jesus living in them. Like Paul said, it's not me, but Christ that lives in me!

Then you are missing out on so much more! read what God's word say's on the matter;

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

I'm just trying help out., not upset you. If you only truely knew how I felt, some day you will. God Bless you friend.

Oh Lord is what anyone will be saying when they find out the truth too late!
    I've tried to share it.

Last edited:

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12

Thanks jay. I just can't help it though. I myself was once one of "those"
    Had someone not had a little care for me, I wouldn't be here today.
    Just want to help someone. I know someone will receive what I say, some day, and it could be the difference in life or death, and eteranlly also. It was for me, for both.

And we're hi jacking the thread again. Sorry! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Thanks jay. I just can't help it though. I myself was once one of "those"
    Had someone not had a little care for me, I wouldn't be here today.
    Just want to help someone. I know someone will receive what I say, some day, and it could be the difference in life or death, and eteranlly also. It was for me, for both.

And we're hi jacking the thread again. Sorry! :)

Rainman, my levity was lost on you twice. Post away Brother you are not bothering me

electrode1998

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    And this group gets together with loaded firearms on the weekends... its amazing we haven't had to bury anyone at the BZ yet!

Hey were do ya'll get together to shoot? I might like some company at the range sometimes. O.K. I know that statement sounded pretty gay, but shooting in a group is fun (dammit I keep putting my foot...).

Anyway if ya'll have a group shooting sometime can I come too?:D

electrode1998

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    Actually satan is the only one that has a placed reserved in hell.
    It's not too late for anyone else if they are still breathing. I too was so going to hell once, No longer am I.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom