Old Man Vision Climbing Stand (SOLD)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Old man vision climbing stand (with shooting rail/foot rest). It is sitting in storage, so I will get a picture if needed. $75 FTF Only.

Last edited:

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    I see. Is it possible to bow hunt out of or is this the style stand that puts you facing the tree instead of turning around and facing away?

Searched for Ol'Man Vision Tree Stand and came up with this, is this accurate?

200073724.jpg

Last edited:

Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    That is the exact stand, the foot fest you see can be swapped to make it a gun rest/rail also. You can face the tree or away from it.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    That is the exact stand, the foot fest you see can be swapped to make it a gun rest/rail also. You can face the tree or away from it.

Great. Then consider it sold. Spanky made the comment to me that he has to go up that way on Sunday. Perhaps I can get you two to talk about meeting up and he will handle the transaction?

CajunTim

Premium CoonAss Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 19, 2006
    Mandeville, LA
    I will buy one if it is available and can deliver the other to Spanky at the BZ. Abita is a little out of his way probably a total of 40 miles :dunno:

if the weight capacity is over 250

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I will buy one if it is available and can deliver the other to Spanky at the BZ. Abita is a little out of his way probably a total of 40 miles :dunno:

If you can pick up the one from him for Stuckey and bring it to me at the BZ, that would make everyone's lives easier. Stuckey and Sound are going to work out the monetary part of the deal, afaik.

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    If you can pick up the one from him for Stuckey and bring it to me at the BZ, that would make everyone's lives easier. Stuckey and Sound are going to work out the monetary part of the deal, afaik.

Since I won't be seeing Sound FTF I can PayPal him $75 + 3% markup for pp fees or CajunTim, if you are willing I can send the money to spank and have him Pay you if you pick up the initial payment to Sound?

Boy this is going to get confusing... :confused::rofl:

Or Tim, we can skip Spanky all together and just tell me when and where you'd be and I'd meet you in Gonzales to pick it up.

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    ill have to drive to BR......are they in good shape...???..and w/you meet me b4 the bridge in BR...?...

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008

ithe grand vision is the one you need if your over 200 lbs....Reason is its wider and a 300 lb capacity..the vision is a narrow stand that w/cause problems for you.I w.actually get it for my son who is much thinner than I.I use the grand ole man which is wider for us fat people,lol.....

I cannot go all the way to abita....if theres a problem getting it to br then i w/have to pass.....if you c/meet me at the bridge in br i c/p/up from you....if not its cool.I know the BR traffic is a major B---tch !!

KEMOSABI

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    on deer stand,,lol....awwww,that sucks..lol...im jealouse,supposed to go this afternoon......PICK A SPOT !!!! LOL .if you come into town that w/be lovely...Id like to meet you.....Ill take a few of them,lol....Good luck on stand,should be a good morning....lil cooler .......

call me later 337-303-7294
    thanks for the reply !!!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom